2 Moderator Changes

Seriously though, why would you continue coming somewhere where you aren't wanted?

It's like in high school, when the only reason anyone was your friend was so they could keep banging your mom.

Dude FTS calm down man, I like Raw Power, and so do a few other people on here. He's been contributing nicely to the hardcore thread.

Dude FTS calm down man, I like Raw Power, and so do a few other people on here. He's been contributing nicely to the hardcore thread.

I'm just giving him a hard time. I don't care enough about him to know if he contributes. I just know that whenever I post, I have to look and see what shit the little troll has just said.

Yo dudes what is going on ?

All that hate dudes keep it cool people, we are all living on this crazy planet called earth in this crazy place called universe so we all should ... wait ... that´s the Internet here so ... Fuck peace yo dudes should flame all over the place YEAH !!!

But well, I have no problem with Raw Power.

But FTS if you turn heel, then weed will be associated with evil, then it wont be legalized.

did that halt the turn at all?

arX00022_9.jpeg

But FTS if you turn heel, then weed will be associated with evil, then it wont be legalized.

did that halt the turn at all?

You've got a point.

lol @ fts acting tough on the internet

LOL @ the guy who keeps starting every post with LOL @ acting like he's the cool guy. All I said was that you are a worthless troll. I stand by that. That's not being a tough guy, that's just pointing out that you're shit.

lol @ this thread turning into a Raw Power Vs FTS xDD

Nah, for there to be some kind of feud, I would have to care, and he would have to matter.

I think FTS was the one who said it about Gina.

I didn't realize that there was another page of posts when I posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back