2 Moderator Changes

I don't know about that one. Gina's hot, but you guys are acting like she's the hottest woman on the planet. I see hotter women than Gina every time I leave my house.

Not really. Again, I see hotter women every time I leave my house. Probably because it's the summer, and my town is a huge tourist attraction. Which equals hundreds and hundreds of beautiful scantily clad women roaming the streets.

Seriously though....she's not that hot. Yeah she can kick someone's ass, so what? So could Nicole Bass, doesn't make her sexy.

People find Palin attractive partially because of the power she held.

Same thing, only Gina actually is hot to begin with.

Tasty hates America. It's a recurring theme. It's ok to hate America though. Don't speak badly about England though, that would be a racism ban.

Firstly, I have no problem with America. It was funny because she tried to do a trick and lost. I didn't think the name "Lindsey Jacobellis" would mean anything to anyone, so I identified her by her nationality, as is the norm in the Olympics. E.g. "That Azerbaijani weightlifter has a huge package."

Secondly, I don't hate America, but don't like certain American traits, such as looking at the rest of the world with tunnel vision. Stereotypical? Sure, but the fact that you think that I am from England, despite saying in the same post that I was the only Welsh poster somewhat backs up my point.

Thirdly, how anyone can watch this and not revel in the failure of someone trying to show off and fucking up is beyond me.

[youtube]CIEgoYNeFLs[/youtube]
[youtube]iThQ1po1JLU[/youtube]

I don't really think you hate America. I was kidding. I think you're awesome. I tease those I like. I think X is a commie nihilist druggie. Three jabs at him means I like him a lot. LOL

Wes won't be mod, not for a while. I love the guy, seriously, but I took a lot of heat for just unbanning him (which, may I say, was clearly a good choice.)

I keep forgetting he was bant, but that's probably because it all happened before I arrived. I'll have to think on who else to promote, outside of FTS.

NJ has a strong crop of posters, but I would take myself, Wes, and Brahma.....

I'd say PA, but unfortunately, we're saddled with Shitsburgh.

lol @ Raw Power for continuing to post even though no one likes him

:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back