Non-Wrestling Mod War!!!

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Okay, everyone. So as you may have noticed, each of the major NWS's has it's own moderator. The section moderator "owns" that particular section. As follows:

Cigar Lounge - fromthesouth

Music - xfearbefore

TV and Film - xfearbefore

Sports - 48.7

MMA - jmt

Video Games - Lee

So here's the deal. Over the next three months - August thru October - the Non Wrestling Mods will be competing. Well, not the mods directly, but their sections.

At the end of each month, a poll will be posted in the Bar Room asking for you all to vote on THE BEST non-wrestling section of the month. Criteria includes new threads, activity in existing threads, interest, cleanliness, etc. Please not I don't need you to select your favorite topic, rather the section you felt was best for that month.

Any questions?

NWS Mods at the ready...

well shadow is overall NWS mod, so it made sense

Damn it...I have a wrestling section and an efed to mod too :p

Umm...okay. FTS definitely has an advantage here, people love the Cigar Lounge and it usually brings out the best debates on the entire forum.

Okay, competition! Right! Will there be punch and pie?

Umm...okay. FTS definitely has an advantage here, people love the Cigar Lounge and it usually brings out the best debates on the entire forum.

No complaining X. I try to spread my awesome around to the Cigar Lounge, Music, and Movies sections. :lmao:

Okay, everyone. So as you may have noticed, each of the major NWS's has it's own moderator. The section moderator "owns" that particular section. As follows:

Cigar Lounge - fromthesouth

Music - xfearbefore

TV and Film - xfearbefore

Sports - 48.7

MMA - jmt

Video Games - Lee

So here's the deal. Over the next three months - August thru October - the Non Wrestling Mods will be competing. Well, not the mods directly, but their sections.

At the end of each month, a poll will be posted in the Bar Room asking for you all to vote on THE BEST non-wrestling section of the month. Criteria includes new threads, activity in existing threads, interest, cleanliness, etc. Please not I don't need you to select your favorite topic, rather the section you felt was best for that month.

Any questions?

NWS Mods at the ready...

Poor Lee and jmt. They don't stand a chance. X has a clear advantage with having two sections. And, his general awesomeness.

I'd also like to add in my displeasure for being left out. It'd be nice to be a mod, and be included in the ensuing gang warfare.

I may cancel my sports posting, and focus on helping X receive medal after medal...Or, whatever it is they win.

What are they competing for?

Fantastic cash and prizes...

Yeah, but they all like you better. Shit, I like you better.

Orange Slices and Capri Sun

No complaining X. I try to spread my awesome around to the Cigar Lounge, Music, and Movies sections. :lmao:

Spread your awesome on me, I'll spread mine on you. Take that as you will.

I'm doing what?

You better sticky every thread. Actually, if we're competing for three months, you ahve the advantage with two football season's starting and the premiership.

I'm honestly going to try and contribute to all of those sections. I'm not going to contribute to just one section because I like it better than the others.

If there's a thread in any of those sections that I have an opinion on then I'll probably post it and try to contribute. as of right now, I'd like to think I've been contributing some to the MMA section but I hope to find topics that I like in the other ones in order to contribute there too.

I'm about to bump a really old Cigar Lounge thread that I had made shortly after I started. With the recent developments in my personal life, it's all fairly relevant to what the thread was about. Stay tuned...

I shall too, Savage... Though, I love the music and movies and TV sections... So...

As it stands, I currently have a thread in the movies, asking you for your favorite Disney Song.

Not your suit? Well, you could go to the Sports Section, where I ask you to tell me why you care so much about steroids in Baseball?

Or, in the Cigar Lounge, you have my "Why Do We Have This?" About TMZ.

Any you want to go to will enlighten... Anyway, you'll find Tenta threads

I've been meaning to bring up Mork & Mindy in that thread for weeks now Lariat. I'll get around to it tomorrow, promise. Would you consider early to mid 90s shows as "retro" as well? Because than I'd have like a dozen shows to post on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back