Moderator Options

I thought his clear opposition to the spam rules and poor posting would keep NSL out...

If opposition to rules knocked people out, you'd have been banned 2 years ago. Instead you're a G-Mod. Since when have you of all people had an issue with someone challenging something rules-related?

If opposition to rules knocked people out, you'd have been banned 2 years ago. Instead you're a G-Mod. Since when have you of all people had an issue with someone challenging something rules-related?
I at least moderated by the rules, even if I didn't like them.

I don't think he would.

He is very bright, and is respectfull to everyone. Either wrestling, or the now open NWS spot. He is online enough I would say.

Don't do it yet. I think this is a mistake we make occasionally. People have a flash of brilliance and then they're modded. Look at Shango in the movie tournament.

Nah, ive been eyeballing him for a bit now. He sorta reminds me of a young KB, except without being eccentric.

He is like Tdigle without the arrogance.

fromthesouth can have Lee's NWS spot and Tastycles can have Will's wrestling one.

Oops totally didn't mean to post that :rolleyes:, but while I've said it...

Has Uncle Will not endeared himself to the team? I understand the beef with Lee, though I think that's been fixed and is behind us now...

Will is fine.

Tasty could do either spot, really.

FTS isnt consistent enough. If he could be counted on to be online more often, I would dig it, but he disappears....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back