WZ Poster Tag Torunament Sign Up Sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you two mind continuing your banter else where? They tend to go on for a couple of pages, and i would appreciate it if it wasn't done in the sign up thread.

It doesn't mean anything. And yes, Deadman annoys me.

I just find it funny how you chose him over many other better posters. Can I not share my opinion?

Brian and Thriller,

Even though you don't have a team name, just post in here (both of you) and say that your team name is TBA (if worse comes to worst, your team will just be "TBA").

Ricky,

Please ask NorCal to come in here and verify that you are in a team with him. It's just as simple as him quoting what you said and saying "Agreed." Thank you very much.

Following in Shawn Michaels's footsteps, using the Backlash 2006 rule, I will be entering myself in the tournament with God.

God and I hope to do very well, and anyone who chooses not to support us will be struck by lightning, or struck with a giant fireball, depending on God's mood.

God and I choose to be called "Witness This".

That is all.

Following in Shawn Michaels's footsteps, using the Backlash 2006 rule, I will be entering myself in the tournament with God.

God and I hope to do very well, and anyone who chooses not to support us will be struck by lightning, or struck with a giant fireball, depending on God's mood.

God and I choose to be called "Witness This".

That is all.

I hope you realize that God isn't a WZ poster. Man, He favors no one man.

Look, are you the one talking to God and arranging these things, or is it me?

Because God and I had a phone call about this and he's quite good with it.

However, God has to technically post here to confirm. Which He cannot.

He doesn't have to, but He wants to. Seriously, stop questioning God, he's getting pissed.

You can't say what He wants. Plus, he doesn't get angry. He doesn't have to dwell in such petty mortal emotions.

All right, Marquis, from this banter, I think it's safe to say that Harthan and Shock want to enter together as The God Squad. Thanks for participating guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back