Little Losers: 19
Muslims R Bad: 3

The Imaginary Life Of Cockroaches: 15
TimTamandDEADMANCANHASCHEEZBURGERz2GETHA!!!: 3

The People: 16
The Blazing Hearts: 2

The One With No Team Name: 9
Prestatyn Pontins Pontiffs: 9

Due to the tie between The One With No Team Name and Prestatyn Pontins Pontiffs, they are now in sudden death. The first team to reach ten votes goes on to the next round (per the rules, if you have already voted in a match-up, you may vote once again in it should it go to sudden death). I will count MattMoses' vote for his team (which was placed after the end of the actual match-up) as the first vote. So, Prestatyn Pontins Pontiffs currently leads 1-0. In order to vote in this sudden death match-up, just post in the original match-up thread (http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=43314).

I am still looking for a manager for the rest of The Tournament. If you are interested, either PM me or post in this thread. If worse comes to worst, I will have to manage the rest of The Tournament myself. As a manager, all you have to do is create match-up threads, tally votes, and handle any complaints that are made about The Tournament.

The second round of this Tournament will begin tonight at 8 PM EDT unless the sudden death match-up between The One With No Team Name and Prestatyn Pontins Pontiffs has not been resolved. Should this match-up not be resolved by this time, the second round of The Tournament will take place as soon as the match-up is resolved.

I saw that someone named lolkidz had placed a vote for Muslims R Bad in their match-up against Little Losers. The vote wouldn't make a difference, but I couldn't find the original post in which the vote was placed. So, does anyone know where I can find it? Or, has it been deleted?

tburna's going to manage The Tournament from this point on. I will put up the second round threads myself, as I've already determined the locations and special-guest refs. But, tburna will be tallying votes and handling complaints. Also, from round three on, he will be doing the threads (this means that he also gets to pick the special-guest refs and locations).

I don't think I could get anyone more objective, so know that The Tournament will be in good hands.

Just updating this here, it is currently 7-6 between PPP and No Name in favor of No name

No Name pulls out the victory, and we advance to Round Two. If someone with Bar Room modding powers would be so kind as to unsticky the first round threads, it would be greatly appreciated.

I will now create the second round threads, although I must first make a note: Sparky has yet to tell me whether or not he would like to withdraw from The Tournament. I am going to keep his team in The Tournament for the time being, but, if he still wishes to opt out, then we will have to do a "second" second round. So, your votes may be null and void should this happen. I only ask that you please bear with me should this happen and not let it discourage you from further participating in The Tournament. Thank you.

Oh, and one more thing: I don't want to be a rule Nazi, so I'm doing away with the rule about how you must place your vote (i.e., Vote: Team Name). I didn't enforce this rule in the first round, but, I would greatly appreciate it if you made your vote noticeable in some manner (e.g., bold it like the dropped rule asked or set it aside from what you have to say).

All right, let the second round commence...as soon as I get the threads up.

Tdigle, I believe Sparky is pulling out. I was speaking him over MSN about it a few days ago and it didn't look like he was going to go in it because of TM.

Tdigle, I believe Sparky is pulling out. I was speaking him over MSN about it a few days ago and it didn't look like he was going to go in it because of TM.

Thanks for the info, Pippen. This means God Marks Out For ROH advances to the next round. There will this be only seven matches in Round Two.

Oh and Deadman told me over MSN that his alts could be AUSCAN's replacment and if you are letting this happen IM him. I told him he probably wont get in but anyways.

Why would they move on when you just made the thread saying they faced No Name?

Since they have the highest seed, Harthan and God move on due to a technicality. With Sparky and TM dropping out, there are only 15 teams, so I'm letting Harthan and God advance while the other 14 teams face each other in this round.

I read Pippen's message after I created the thread. Apologies for any trouble it may have caused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back