NXT: Non-Wrestling Moderator

You know why I should be made a mod? Ignoring the fact that I had pitiful flamewars with ZeroVX, I think I'm a all around good guy, who would really have no problems at all enforcing the rules of these fourms and it may be a bit slow, but damnit if I ain't posting more in other areas other than The Cage. Plus I'll give reach arounds to whoever votes for me. A vote for Fox means you are thinking outside the box. Yeah...

I don't think I have one vote yet. Can't say I'm surprised since I've been here for 3 years and only have 400+ posts. I'm on everyday, but I rarely find anything to post on, except for when I post Sports for a period of time.

Looks like I'm the darkest horse in this whole competition, but I think I like it like that.

Nah me too Beast. The reason being is that we're in the Battle Royal with all the more deserving posters you know?

Fixed for you. Spood, you know i love your work. But quite frankly, there are folks that have been waiting years for the moment. If I'm eliminated, and there's a good chance, I'm gonna back Becker, because he probably deserves it more than any of us.

Not a popularity, it's a deserving thing, really

May I remind you people of the current state of the Indy section. It can now WALK!! Yeah, and I barely had any input in that, impressed?

Man so many posters I enjoy here. SSC, Armbar., Leafy, CH, Falk, and Beck. No idea who I'd liek to see win here.

Why vote for someone like Numbers or Thriller who we know are going to bow out to Razor or Tenta later on, when you could vote for me? You might actually get a laugh out of this that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back