NXT: Non-Wrestling Moderator

Thanks T diggs. I appreciate it.

I know Tenta, Thriller and Razor are well loved on this forum but i need to say this...

All i want is my chance, my chance to show you what i can do, introduce new aspects to the non wrestling sections.

create conversation and help the overall enjoyment with whatever section that I'm apart of.

If you wan't to make a choice,please consider me, not because I am your friend, or buddy, not because I can make you laugh, I wan't your vote because I will work my hardest to make sure that traffice increases in the non wrestling section, and because i want to do the best i can for all of you

I could be a good mod. I have the qualities. I could warn/infract people if I needed to. I could also be a solid poster in a non-wrestling section. Why? Because mostly everything in the wrestling sections is either dull, full of spam, or repeated a billion times. As a non-wrestling mod, I would be able to get some solid posts in while making all the points that need to be made.

Please vote for me.

I could be a good mod. I have the qualities. I could warn/infract people if I needed to. I could also be a solid poster in a non-wrestling section. Why? Because mostly everything in the wrestling sections is either dull, full of spam, or repeated a billion times. As a non-wrestling mod, I would be able to get some solid posts in while making all the points that need to be made.

Please vote for me.

Powerful stuff...

VOTE S_F742

I can't see anyone of these winning the entire thing. Just for the heck of it, I'll vote either Angel or BC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back