NXT: Non-Wrestling Moderator

You should probably sticky em' so one doesn't get lost in the bottomless pit known as page 2.

As usual, Doc is acting as an advocate of EVERYONE.

Ugh... just let nature take it's course or let others state their own cases.

Still at 0, way to go me. Of course I really didn't believe I had much of a chance of getting any votes really, let alone moving on in this thing. I did it more for shits and giggles. Oh well. I did vote for Disarray, Coco and Unsex though. Good luck guys.

I went with Tenta, Razor, MRC and Deex. All four of these guys would be good mods honestly and I like all four alot, so I voted for them all.

I actually voted for a lot of people here, good list in my opinion. A lot of really good potentials candidates for a mod spot. So I went with CH David, Armbar, LJL, FalKon, Becker and SSC.

I'll give you that you have the capabilities of "holding your own." But that doesn't necessarily make you "better" now, does it?

The dude was condescending to me so I returned the favor.

Wow, am I ever glad I did not vote for you. Untwist your panties dude, it's unbecoming of you.

Because I said I could hold my own with any poster on this site? Stupid me and my confidence in my posting abilities.

Psssst..... Probably not because this will turn into a popularity contest like most of these types of things on here. It doesn't change the fact that I'm better then you.

Yeah, the guy who supplanted Baller as the biggest crybaby bitch on this forum is better than me.

That's hysterical.

The dude was condescending to me so I returned the favor.

No he just said you weren't going to win and by looking at the votes, you are not going to win. So he was being truthful.

Because I said I could hold my own with any poster on this site? Stupid me and my confidence in my posting abilities.

No because you are acting pissy about it. Again you are not going to win, you are a good poster I will give you that, but the majority on this site who are voting obviously don't want to see you as a mod for some reason.

Yeah, the guy who supplanted Baller as the biggest crybaby bitch on this forum is better than me.

That's hysterical.

LOL. Crybaby bitch? Where's the crying at? I wanted a chance to prove I could hang with anyone on the site and in return I was given condescending responses. I'm done with this now because if there's anything I hate more it's "wrestling forum drama." This is a discussion forum where I like to discuss the things that I like. It's really that simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back