NXT: Non-Wrestling Moderator

And by the way, Big Sexy, it's not that it's just a popularity contest, there are at least 4 guys in this thing that are much better suited to mod the one place where you'd be useful.

I doubt that. No one posts more quantity, quality, or a more wide variety of topics at a high level then I do.

And here is why I put these threads in The Cage.

In all fairness, Big Sexy and I went toe to toe in the sports section recently, and he MORE than held his own with me...

And here is why I put these threads in The Cage.

In all fairness, Big Sexy and I went toe to toe in the sports section recently, and he MORE than held his own with me...

He did the same with me in the WWE section on MULTIPLE occasions. Therefore, I do not discount his ability.

Less than threes for you all.

<3

Just remember, guys.

You need to pick guys who are the best people For. This. Job. and the best person For. This. Job. is me!

... Seriously, though, I voted for half this group, I believe

Look, guys, I know this is like a kiss of death, and it's probably best not to do this... But Becker deserves more votes than anyone on this list, let alone the number he has. Becker, my apologies to Chi, is probably the man best suited to be the Sports Mod, and has been here longer than anyone else in this contest.

Becker's time is now, folks. Vote him in.

Becker is one of the two I'm going to vote for in this group, beside myself of course, he was the first to grace SSC with a slice of green pie, and did it taste good.

Now a wise innovator of the electronic/hip hop genre once said...

"Music is a must"

... and He's right.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Aa8hdzQ4aok&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Aa8hdzQ4aok&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Still at 0, way to go me. Of course I really didn't believe I had much of a chance of getting any votes really, let alone moving on in this thing.
If you don't have the good sense to vote for yourself, who do you expect to believe in you?

Less than threes for you all.

<3

Just remember, guys.

You need to pick guys who are the best people For. This. Job. and the best person For. This. Job. is me!

... Seriously, though, I voted for half this group, I believe

For this job, Tenta? NWS Moderator? No. Old School or something have to do with the wrestling sections sure. But not NWS. You haven't shown me anything impressive in any of the non-wrestling sections. Wrestling you will knock a lot of people out. NWS I don't see it. There are certainly more qualified people for NWS than you.

For this job, Tenta? NWS Moderator? No. Old School or something have to do with the wrestling sections sure. But not NWS. You haven't shown me anything impressive in any of the non-wrestling sections. Wrestling you will knock a lot of people out. NWS I don't see it. There are certainly more qualified people for NWS than you.

True, because I spend my time on the wrestling forums. Just because my posts are mainly WS, doesn't mean I'm incapable of posting NWS.

It's simple; who's the best poster we got. Plain and simple. Do I put my energies to the other sections? Not as much. Doesn't mean I can't do it, at all.

Does that make sense to you? Put someone who focuses their energy on wrestling, to mod an NWS section. Why would I want a mod who doesn't put as much energy into an NWS as he does in the wrestling sections?

Does that make sense to you? Put someone who focuses their energy on wrestling, to mod an NWS section. Why would I want a mod who doesn't put as much energy into an NWS as he does in the wrestling sections?

Fair enough. Still, we're going to find out if I'm suited for this through this whole thing. I'm doing this, on a whim, and really doing this to see how I fare in a competition. If you want to get your panties in a bunch over it, that's well and fine. So far, it seems I have enough support to warrant being a part of this competition, man. And if other posters are willing to put me in, I must at least have some reason for being in this contest. Otherwise, I'd have no votes

Fair enough. Still, we're going to find out if I'm suited for this through this whole thing. I'm doing this, on a whim, and really doing this to see how I fare in a competition. If you want to get your panties in a bunch over it, that's well and fine. So far, it seems I have enough support to warrant being a part of this competition, man. And if other posters are willing to put me in, I must at least have some reason for being in this contest. Otherwise, I'd have no votes

It's fine that you are a part of the competition. My thing is you saying you are the best "FOR THIS JOB" when there are others who put more time and effort into NWS. If that is getting my panties in a bunch, then cool. But in my eyes, if you want to be called the best for this job, NWS Moderator, go prove it.

It's fine that you are a part of the competition. My thing is you saying you are the best "FOR THIS JOB" when there are others who put more time and effort into NWS. If that is getting my panties in a bunch, then cool. But in my eyes, if you want to be called the best for this job, NWS Moderator, go prove it.

Well, could it be possible I was using a Daniel Bryan quote, for funzies, and just for shits and giggles? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back