• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

nWZo: Wolfpac

Doc...I was always talking about pro-wrestling. Why would I talk about the other wrestling when I know nothing about it? Every time I start talking about wrestling and don't put pro in front of it, just know that I'm talking about PRO wrestling, ok?

You didn't specify. It takes more than a moveset to make a good pro wrestler.

Well, now I'm telling you for future references, I'm always talking about pro wrestling even if I don't put the word pro in front of wrestling. And I know it takes more than a move set. And I'll tell you for the third time now, I think that what a wrestler does in the ring (wrestling) to entertain fans is much more important than mic skills and other things. And no, I'm not talking about how many moves they have in their move set either so don't get confused.

Where is X? I think he may be the only one that actually understands what I'm trying to say.

Well, now I'm telling you for future references, I'm always talking about pro wrestling even if I don't put the word pro in front of wrestling. And I know it takes more than a move set. And I'll tell you for the third time now, I think that what a wrestler does in the ring (wrestling) to entertain fans is much more important than mic skills and other things. And no, I'm not talking about how many moves they have in their move set either so don't get confused.

Where is X? I think he may be the only one that actually understands what I'm trying to say.

I understand you ST. Wrestlers don't have to be the best promo cutter in the world to be great. They don't have to be mega over and popular to be great. To me what makes a great wrestler is the story they put on in the ring. I don't care how many moves a guy knows. As evidenced by the Joe - Kobashi match, you could do one move over and over, but as long as there is emotion and story behind it, then that makes the match great to me.

If you join them, you will be part of a mediocre faction that prides itself on having the worst of the forums and being mediocre.

When you put it into perspective like that, how can I put myself in that? I would never consider or call myself one of the worst. Hell, I have been trying to get my chance to show that I am one of the best.

If you join us though, we have set goals to make the forum better and have set goals for ourselves. This faction is all about development

I see eye to eye with that as well. Goals, forward progress, development, that all sounds fine and dandy to me.

Game Rage, you are not a jobber. From what I have seen, you are a very good poster and would make a fine addition to the nWZo. And you will get a cool customized sig featuring the wrestler of your choice.

How can I say no to that? Make my Sig, Scott Hall.

I think I want in on this.....

And I like the idea of a Wolfpac AJ Styles sig. Damn it's taken. Might have to be McGuinness then.

Here is the plan.

If you join them, you will be part of a mediocre faction that prides itself on having the worst of the forums and being mediocre. If you join us though, we have set goals to make the forum better and have set goals for ourselves. This faction is all about development and if you need any more convincing, we don't really need you. Plus, for new members, we are looking for over 250 posts in the near future. Are you up to the challenge?

Well the peace has been pissed on by all of you. We're just a group of rookies that hopefully trying to be in the same position you are all in now. Were not jobbers and were also trying to make the forums a better place.

J-Dogg, you can be in The Squad. We're growing and you would be a major player in our faction

I was nWZo originally and im gonna be in the Wolfpac even if it results me going up against FalKon (Jickie).

Haha! That is really quite desperate to be completely honest.

Coming into our thread to canvas support. How pathetic.

Doc is. You guys will have to wait until he comes back though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back