My Thanks To You All

It amuses me that people didn't know he was doing that.

Ha ha, Glad to see you're amused, I guess people were just having so much fun that we (OK MAINLY ME) didn't think to see if he was doing it at random.

I doubt even shocky flipped a coin...

kb, I'm assuming you referenced OCW? if not, I have no idea what you're on about.

Hate to weasel in on your thread, but since The Brain is also known as the weasel I will with a few shout outs of my own. No offense to anyone but there won’t be nearly as many.

To all mods for welcoming me and helping me get used to things. Especially to KB and Ferbian for their advice and help and Sly for inviting me.

D-Man for inviting me to be a guest participant in the debater league and Falkon for putting up a great match (you just barely got by me).

To my boys in the sports bar: Big Sexy, People’s Champ, CH, Trooper, Theo, and of course Blue. Sorry if I left any out.

Tenta and Lariat for some sweet threads in old school even though they’re not on much anymore. Also for Lariat for being a Cubbie fan.

SavageTaker where are you? I think you were the first to recognize me.

I know there are more, but it’s 2am and I shouldn’t be awake so that’s it for now. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Happy Thanksgiving you dirty North Sider.
In the first like four of the thread. After that I just picked at random.
Thanks dick lol I got three in a row in that thread.

Rattlesnake4eva – For possibly being the stupidest person ever here.

Douchebag, I'll kill you when I get my hands on you.

Oh wait I'll never get to meet you. Carry on.

Happy Thanksgiving dude.

BTW I like Three Days Grace too. What's your favorite song of theirs? Mine is Never Too Late.

Pretty good if I remember right. The show was 9 months ago. And you're on the list because someone suggested your name.

Okay I guess I'll have to deal with the guy who suggested my name.

BTW, I may be stupid but I still predicted Jeff Hardy's heel turn. :p

I guess that went a long way in giving me this accolade.

A direct and an indirect mention. Woohoo!

One for being a pirate and one for being the creative mind behind Pro Wrestling NOAH's name (unless of course KB was being sarcastic, then it was all Noah's idea)

Who am I thankful to? Let's see...

First of all, I am thankful to all of my e-Fed buddies. Ty, Showtime, Blade, Phoenix and Thriller. It was a pleasure working with all of you guys.

Then, I want to thank all of the other mods that make this place awesome. Especially Ferbian, Doc, D-Man, Tasty, Lee and Tdigs. All of you guys have made this year so much more enjoyable.

I also want to say thanks to the admins of the site for giving me a chance. Especially KB and Sly. Both of you guys have given me a lot of leeway in my time and it has been a fucking treat. Also to IC for being a great foundation of knowledge.

Thanks to all of the other guys who have made this place awesome for the last year. Chilli, Barbosa, Shocky, NSL, GD, Coco, Numbers, LG, Razor, Miko and Crock.

So yeah, those are the people I am thankful to. If I missed you out, then sorry.

Well I certainly did get out of prison, didn't I?

Fuck your Thanksgiving KB, our turkey money was spent on artillery shells so our glorious leader's prodigal son could play Battlefield with a real life South Korean island this year in the People's Republic of Korea. Selfish cock.

Thank you for helping me with my polisci studies and just being a really nice guy in general <3

And thanks to everyone for giving me yet another place to call home. I think you all kick ass in all sorts of ways.

Well, gee, aren't I special.

Thanks to everyone here who likes me, and special thanks to Super Dave for being Dave.

Also, to Sly. He knows why.

Uncle Phatso &#8211; You&#8217;re a juggalo. I don&#8217;t like you.

Rattlesnake4eva &#8211; For possibly being the stupidest person ever here.

Zeven_Zion &#8211; Finally getting banned.

AJ &#8211; What was the big deal about you anyway?

Eatdapoopoo &#8211; Just&#8230;.no.

Jenks &#8211; For setting an alts record I think.

BILL LESNAR &#8211; For managing to reference one of the worst major matches of all time. Dude, that&#8217;s the BEST you could do?

Shattered Dreams &#8211; For making me feel smarter every single day

Derf &#8211; BAHAHAHA YOU SUCK DUDE!

Sully &#8211; Weren&#8217;t you in prison for awhile?

CyDeez &#8211; Didn&#8217;t I put you in prison? I like the sodomy.

Jacarr &#8211; Didn&#8217;t I throw you in prison?

Takes Pricks like a Man &#8211; For taking them like a MAN.

We don't like you dude. We are gonna form a stable and take you down. I hope maggots start crawling from your turkey the moment you grab at that juicy leg piece. Have a shitty thanksgiving.

WE COMIN FOR YA N**GA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back