My Thanks To You All

Pretty cool there KB.

Just like so many others, we don't have thanksgiving here either, but still happy thanksgiving to you guys.

Happy Thanksgiving KB and thank you sir, the name is awesome and so is the avatar ;)

But then no-one can take your awesome name and avatar away either.

Happy Thanksgiving KB. I got enough sheep to make you a nice wool sweater if you want.

To my boys in the sports bar: Big Sexy, People’s Champ, CH, Trooper, Theo, and of course Blue. Sorry if I left any out.

You forgot me, but I'll let it slide. This time.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Sarcy – Your name is cool. I’ve got nothing here.

Now I feel bad I changed it. =(

Happy Thanksgiving. ;)

t9f7yf.jpg

Sully – Weren’t you in prison for awhile?

Dark dark times it was so horrible, he was terrible to me. I was frightened everyday....all he did was flame me..over and over again...but deep deep down, he was a good friend, and I think I changed because of him.

So heres my thanks to you, ImAStupidCuntWhoCantFollowRules.

To think i actually got a mention, pretty kick ass dude! Happy Thanksgiving to you too fella, well, late Thanksgiving from Canada.

Happy Gain Four Pounds Day everyone.

Since I doubt most here care about things I'd be thankful for outside of here:

For having people to talk about mma with who truly care about and love the sport. Surprisingly we have some of the smartest mma fans here above forums that are strictly for mma.

For the allowance to be myself here and have people understand that I'm not a dick in real life.

X, for referencing music I'm unfamiliar with and grow to like. Same with Ty and hip hop.

For anyone that has complimented my posting.

And to the countless amount of posters who make this place interesting.

Happy Thanksgiving
when i saw my name i instantly thought KB was goong to post he can't read my posts or that i suck at spelling (Wan't funny he first 79 times it has been said

What's Thanksgiving?

Though KB, I will say thanks for giving my assets the appreciation they need. It's quite rare for people to notice anything I do to my body these days.

I told you: blame the people on the list. Although since you were a TNA guy the level of suck from that company recently might have hurt your chances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back