• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Thanks To All Of You

You don't have to like your son, you just need to love them. Koalamania, if you're listening, Daddy loves you.

Oh but it was. Milenko stepping up for the forums to take on this brash young rookie that thinks he's a big shot. Who is the young rookie you ask? A G-Mod known as KB. That's just awesome on a lot of levels.

Turns out I'm aware of more people than I thought.

Jane
Lariat
Pete Rose’s Haircut
Murfish
Doc
Tenta
Coco
Sidious
TM
NSL
Xfear
Norcal
Shocky
Tdigle
Becker
Sly
IC
Justin
Polley
Will
General Disaray
Luther
Bex
Sam
Shadow
Wes
Harthan
Gelgarin
JMT
FTS
Lee
RVDGurl
Marquis
Mattmoses
NoFate
Dragon
Jonny B
Dysturbed
Paulwall
Aussiehobo
Downward Spiral
Big Ace
Prax
AJ
Derf
Cola
SavageTaker
D-Man
Milenko
Little Jerry Lawler
Jpfizzle
Christian Battlez
Brain
Sparky
Rusty
Spunky
Echelon
Disco
Konnan
Kasey
Monkey
CM
DIAR

I love how KB's entry for me is "Hopefully paying me well". Also, I should go kill myself because Jake doesn't know me.....

Awesome I was on the list...that mean someone said my name..AWESOME!

but yeah I guess I do got a cool name...I think I gotta thank Dewey for the idea of the name...lol

but thanks KB for that...

and thank you Dewey for the idea haha

Oh that reminds me. I found some trades of Buffy comics. The original ones from Dark Horse. They're in an Omnibus series of it (more or less a grab bag of stuff). I got the first two volumes of 5 available.

Oh that reminds me. I found some trades of Buffy comics. The original ones from Dark Horse. They're in an Omnibus series of it (more or less a grab bag of stuff). I got the first two volumes of 5 available.

Awesome, throw that shit in there, too!! And, I'm still working on a way down there. Damn lack of a car/money to replace it....

Thanks for mentioning me KB. It was an honor

Your Survivor Series review threads were great to read.

KB you are the man! I don't ever remember arguing something with you, but if you remember it then it had to happen. Appreciate the kind words!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back