• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

nWZo: Wolfpac

I was having fun talking about chants with D-Man. Maybe you could take the side of fans being able to chant whatever they want?

Ehhh that's a bad one for me. I believe that even though a fan may be a fan of a wrestler, they should still do the proper thing for the character. For example, I'm a fan of Randy Orton, but I'm not going to cheer him. He is a heel, so to " cheer " him would be to boo him and let him get that heat.

Wow, we're even on the same page there.

Well I really don't know.

Here's Plant's sig:
xplant.png

I had so much fun with the FTB/FTF sigs. Beats doing "a Chris Jericho sig" for the 10294628564729381045th time.

SC, how about we work as a tag team and take on all comers like we did in the vampire thread? We did well there and had good debates...not that anyone noticed.

FromTheFront will quickly become the leading force in awesome sigs.

But yeah, I will debate someone if they want. Which reminds me. DeeDee, we must get to out Final Fantasy debate. I am just too lazy to make the thread.

I think he already did, Dave.

Sure thing Remix. You will have to help pick a topic though that we both feel strongly about.

sounds like a plan. want to make the first suggestion (if I dont feel passionate about it, I'll make a counter suggestion).

Which reminds me. DeeDee, we must get to out Final Fantasy debate. I am just too lazy to make the thread.

It's already up buddy, in the games section. I did a brief history on the series then let you have the first opening statement.

I had so much fun with the FTB/FTF sigs. Beats doing "a Chris Jericho sig" for the 10294628564729381045th time.

SC, how about we work as a tag team and take on all comers like we did in the vampire thread? We did well there and had good debates...not that anyone noticed.

That's true. The only one who noticed was Dagger Dias.

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;1678769 said:
Heavy Artillery expanding past WZCW aye? Still can't beat Teach N' Kurtesy in either instance :p

We shall see about that come this weekend now won't we.

That's 'cause Dagger's the shit.

I'm already in the jWo, Jane. Do you have a VP In Charge of Sandwiches?

Alright guys....

We had discussed post count goals. For those who have not already shared their goal, I recommend you do so because we encourage one another to make it there.

If you are below 250.... try to make that your goal. Far away from it? That's ok, you can make the time-frame be several months long if you wish.

If you are above 250 already and don't have a post count goal.... my recommendation if you don't have one yet is 100 more than your current total, by the end of the spring semester. Just a recommendation, you can give yourself a longer time-frame if you wish.

It's not so much about having so many posts, it's about becoming a better poster through accomplishing a goal. For example, my current goal is to reach 2,000 but I have given myself until the end of 2010 to pull it off.

Those who already have a goal, I encourage you to keep going, you can do it! This will help you become a better poster because the more you post, the better you get at it (in most cases anyway).

Also, remember to use the format of "(your opinion) because (reasons why)." to help avoid spamming. Now let's see some great non-spam posts from the nWZo members!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back