• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

nWZo: Wolfpac

2vjueyb.jpg

My exact sentiments.

Guys I'm backing out of the nWZo 2010. This is just getting out of hand, and it doesn't feel to me like the other one did.

I talked a lot about how I wanted the nWZo to help out the new posters, so I am officially going to throw out some advice for you new guys.

Set a "post count" goal.
250 has been suggested by others, if you haven't reached it yet, then I now challenge you too. If you have, set one of your own. Mine is 1,000. You can do it. I did 600 posts in one month, so trust me in that you can reach your goal as long as you pick a reasonable number within a timeframe that you think you can do it in. Go for it.

A good way to make sure you don't spam?
Here is a great tip for the non-spam sections. I was told to use the following as the basis for my non-spam posts: "I think (your opinion here) because (reasons why)". Expand on it from there however you want. I have yet to receive a spam warning since I began following that format.

Find a way to stick out from the others.
This is a little harder. The fact that X didn't recognize me proves it, and I'm a regular. Try to find a way to make you stick out in the crowd here on this forum. Pick an avatar no one else uses, find a posting style that fits you, make your sig be one that people can identify (our nWZo ones will likely help there), and lastly.... once you find a screenname you like.... stick with it.

Don't be afraid to debate.
If you disagree with someone's post, quote them and say why you disagree with them.... and you can offer to debate with them. Myself, for example.... I accept a debate from anyone. I enjoy seeing what others think even if I disagree with them. If you feel the same way, start debating with people in the non-spam sections. It can get fun depending on the other poster.

That's all I can think of right now. nWZo.... let's make a difference on this forum for the better. Veteran posters who are in the nWZo, I want you to keep up the good work and great posts. New guys, I want you to go make names for yourselves. We joined the nWZo for a reason, so let's get to it.

nWZo for life.

I talked a lot about how I wanted the nWZo to help out the new posters, so I am officially going to throw out some advice for you new guys.

Set a "post count" goal.
250 has been suggested by others, if you haven't reached it yet, then I now challenge you too. If you have, set one of your own. Mine is 1,000. You can do it. I did 600 posts in one month, so trust me in that you can reach your goal as long as you pick a reasonable number within a timeframe that you think you can do it in. Go for it.

Here is a great tip for the non-spam sections. I was told to use the following as the basis for my non-spam posts: "I think (your opinion here) because (reasons why)". Expand on it from there however you want. I have yet to receive a spam warning since I began following that format.

This is a little harder. The fact that X didn't recognize me proves it, and I'm a regular. Try to find a way to make you stick out in the crowd here on this forum. Pick an avatar no one else uses, find a posting style that fits you, make your sig be one that people can identify (our nWZo ones will likely help there), and lastly.... once you find a screenname you like.... stick with it.

If you disagree with someone's post, quote them and say why you disagree with them.... and you can offer to debate with them. Myself, for example.... I accept a debate from anyone. I enjoy seeing what others think even if I disagree with them. If you feel the same way, start debating with people in the non-spam sections. It can get fun depending on the other poster.

That's all I can think of right now. nWZo.... let's make a difference on this forum for the better. Veteran posters who are in the nWZo, I want you to keep up the good work and great posts. New guys, I want you to go make names for yourselves. We joined the nWZo for a reason, so let's get to it.

nWZo for life.

i honestly joined WZ just to post one thing a while back. and now you have inspired me Dagger.
I will follow your rules and by the end of Febuary i will have 250 posts. Hopefully be recognised. I will not dissapoint you Dagger. you are now my unofficial manager whether you like it or not.

AHHHHAAAAH

I have a little problem I need some help with. I do not know how to change my sig to the Scott Hall sig that was made for me, and I need the name change. The_Scott_Hall was mentioned, butI was tossing a few ideas around, here are what I came up with.

The_Insider_Rage
Razor_Rage
The_Outsider_Rage
Razors_Rage
The_Rage_Of_Razor

Just to name a few. I would like for some of you to help me decide on what you think is the best one, or come up with one you would suggest.

I have a little problem I need some help with. I do not know how to change my sig to the Scott Hall sig that was made for me, and I need the name change. The_Scott_Hall was mentioned, butI was tossing a few ideas around, here are what I came up with.

The_Insider_Rage
Razor_Rage
The_Outsider_Rage
Razors_Rage
The_Rage_Of_Razor

Just to name a few. I would like for some of you to help me decide on what you think is the best one, or come up with one you would suggest.

Did you receive the pic in a PM? If so, respond to the message so that it will all get quoted. The pic should show up as "
" copy that part into your sig and it should show up. If you didn't get it in a PM, ask for one.

As for the name change.... I recommend your current name but with blank spaces in between the words rather than "separating_the_words_like_this", but that's just me. You shouldn't change your screenname unless you really don't like it. Out of your list "The Insider Rage" sounds the best, although I think "The Game Rage" is cooler and recommend you keep it. It's up to you though, buddy. Hope this helps!

Yeah that helps, I will just keep it as it is. I never did get the sig in a pm though, if anyone who is in charge of that could happen to hear me right now that would be great, I'm not sure what to do here.

Set a "post count" goal.

nWZo for life.

This is pretty solid advice. The goal part especially.

Dagger, that is an excellent post that everyone should follow. Everyone should make AT LEAST one nonspam post a day if they want to be in this thing. More is better, though.

My goal is to reach 1000 by the end of January.

That might be impressive if 3/4ths of your posts weren't from the graphics section.

I brought back my old sig, but no worries I am still a member of nWZo, and I'll still help out you new guys. Keep up the good work everyone.

Thanks, I think I've made some good posts recently. I'm going to try and find someone to debate. It turned out me and D-Man agreed with each other. :lmao:

If I had Sky Sports I would post more but I dont miss it because WWE is turd (for the most part) at the mo. The only full length episode of WWE this year was the one with the Rey vs JoMo classic for the IC belt. And since CM Punk has been buried, I've had reason to keep watching.

And TNA has generally kept me hooked and happy since I started watching about five months ago. AJ is World Champ which is worthy of my attention in itself. And my posting here has totally reflected that.

I'd be happy to join? I'm back on the forums full-time now. Just been really busy with gigs and exams.

If you're willing to make at least one non-spam post a day and are willing to give and receive constructive criticism, I'll gladly let you aboard.

If you're willing to make at least one non-spam post a day and are willing to give and receive constructive criticism, I'll gladly let you aboard.

Man you guys ask a lot of prospective members... one non-spam post a day and the willingless to be constructively criticised.... how do you even have any members?

I appreciate the offer J.O.B. Squad but I want to get back with the band.

Yeah I can do that Doc.
I think... That's kinda tough ;)

Shut it, Fox. ;)

They have to stick with their goal, too.

Who do you want to be, Plantacles?

I'm not sure who is taken so i'm going to make a list in order of preference depending on who is taken or not haha

X-Plant
Booker P
Nick Plantrick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back