Slyfox reviews the members of the forum

80 huh? I'm one arrogant piece of shit so I would expect more in like 90-95 for myself. I was surprised by some of the people higher as well. Hmmmmm, I don't know. We shall see.........

80 huh? I'm one arrogant piece of shit so I would expect more in like 90-95 for myself. I was surprised by some of the people higher as well. Hmmmmm, I don't know. We shall see.........

Shit, after the straight diarrhea you posted in the MMA section I'm surprised you'd break into the double digits.

May I ask why I got a 6? I am aware that I am certainly not the best poster, but I try and wouldnt mind knowing how to improve..

Probably, I dont mind if thats the case, but if Sly really has the time to browse through some of my posts and give me a 6, I would love to know why.

Lets see how bad I am
71 of 100

Here you go then:

071018_richar.JPG

65 of 100

85 of 100

May I ask why I got a 6? I am aware that I am certainly not the best poster, but I try and wouldnt mind knowing how to improve..
I have no idea who you are.

I'm guessing it's a case of "Who the fuck are you?".
Yep

Probably, I dont mind if thats the case, but if Sly really has the time to browse through some of my posts and give me a 6, I would love to know why.
It wasn't. If you've posted and I have no idea who you are, then you obviously don't post very well. At least that's my logic.

I am... Ah fuck it.
Have you met Freddy?

Wow, looking back at some of the people that actually managed to get less than me, I'm actually a little bit more satisfied with my score.

Shit, after the straight diarrhea you posted in the MMA section I'm surprised you'd break into the double digits.

Yeah what a bitch huh? I guess I shouldn't have tried to make a good argument and shut up like a bitch huh? Not the case. I made a good argument, made points, backed them, and dismantled MMA. I could keep going if you'd like though??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back