• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

nWZo: Wolfpac

as soon as i get my internet back I will set a post count goal. But I did set a 1000 by years end one. Depends on if my internet comes back or not.

Don't fret, I'm still part of this! You can tell because of my custom title.

Just because I am not lending my sig to this, doesn't mean I don't care about you guys and achieving our goals.

Hey! STFU Miko or I may have to rape you. And I will do it.

See, now I don't know whether to do it or not. You have one the day again, Miko.

Damn it.

We're still part of this together, you know, even if some aren't using the sigs. Dagger is awesome at giving advice, and we can use this thread to give status reports on our goals and such.

I'm liking the new screenname, Doc! Fits well because (warning: bad joke) some of your sigs are priceless.

Very well, ended up with bruising on my right arm after being bitten twice by this girl i know, i had a few drinks, tried to hit on a hot girl while her boyfriend was near, all my friends were there so it was a good night.

I really wanna go shopping with my birthday money but im tired and my folks are tired, but not to worry i shall splurge at the shopping mall.

Tired. I'm feeling a little...unsatisfied about a meeting I had yesterday that was supposed to solve things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back