nWZo: Wolfpac

Yes, you can. You were in the original, if I am not mistaken.

I completely agree with you.

But in this case JKO stated that Cena has decent ring skills and AJ Styles ring skills are amazing...so I don't see how Cena being amazing on the mic and AJ Styles being dogshit on the mic (According to him and it's something I completely disagree on) makes Cena better than AJ. Shouldn't we focus on the actual wrestling for the most part since what we are watching is wrestling.

See what I'm saying?

Cena can elevate talent and wrestle with different Styles. I have yet to see AJ work with someone a lot bigger and get the best out of them. Cena has been in the ring with the Big Slow and Khali, and he has gotten a good match out of them. He has been in the ring with Swagger and HBK and has gotten a good match out of them. He wrestled the Miz and got a decent match out of him. His match with Umaga was fantastic. See, he can wrestle with different styles and still perform extremely well.

Me, just like last time. I can't right now though because I'm on my phone.

You should try getting 250 nonspam posts. Shake has set a goal to get them by the end of February which I think is a good goal to have.

Hey Becker, your sig is in my thread.

I have been approached by The WZ Job Squad to enter their ranks.

Unless someone can convince me to do otherwise, I will join their cause.

If there is anyone else who would like to acquire me as an asset to their faction, make your bids.

As I told Leafy Shuffleboard in response to his PM: I am like Boba Fett but without the shitty rocket pack, a gun for hire.

I have been approached by The WZ Job Squad to enter their ranks.

Unless someone can convince me to do otherwise, I will join their cause.

If there is anyone else who would like to acquire me as an asset to their faction, make your bids.

As I told Leafy Shuffleboard in response to his PM: I am like Boba Fett but without the shitty rocket pack, a gun for hire.

Here is the plan.

If you join them, you will be part of a mediocre faction that prides itself on having the worst of the forums and being mediocre. If you join us though, we have set goals to make the forum better and have set goals for ourselves. This faction is all about development and if you need any more convincing, we don't really need you. Plus, for new members, we are looking for over 250 posts in the near future. Are you up to the challenge?

Game Rage, you are not a jobber. From what I have seen, you are a very good poster and would make a fine addition to the nWZo. And you will get a cool customized sig featuring the wrestler of your choice.

Beck-ah, AJ had a wonderful cage match with Abyss about three years ago. To say he cant work with different people is wrong. he can have great matches with anyone

Numbers!!! Care to join up? You can pick anyone you want, provided he isn't taken.

Beck-ah, AJ had a wonderful cage match with Abyss about three years ago. To say he cant work with different people is wrong. he can have great matches with anyone

LOL, Abyss was good three years ago... Can't say the same about him now...

Take lesser wrestlers and elevate him...

Exactly Sam.

AJ has worked wonders with everyone who has walked into that company, from Nash to Booker T. He made them have great matches when they stopped having them long ago. He played his part in Morgan's improvement too.

I'll think on it Doc.

Sure thing, man, just realize that I'm asking you because I respect you as a person and as a poster.

Think on it.

The debate on what makes someone a better PRO wrestler than another is a long one that will never get settled. I emphasize "PRO" because there's a difference between a pro wrestler and a wrestler. For someone to be a good wrestler they need to have a varied and technical moveset. For someone to be a good PRO wrestler they need to entice the crowd into a match by whatever means necessary, whether it be in-ring prowess, mic skills, or psychology.

Perkins just did a weird kick thing. They do a weird headlock series. McGuinness tried for a headlock, but holds it for all of half a second before Perkins breaks it and tries to counter. That's nice. And McGuinness is just standing there like, "Wait...what is he doing with my arm? He should be in my headlock, not twisting around." They're doing a bunch of weird "I'm going to turn into your wrist lock, then turn away really quickly. Oh, look! I've reversed the hold!" It's actually really awkward to watch.

Lulz, Perkins goes to the ropes, and McGuinness ducks to the mat a whole 5 seconds early. Perkins jumps over him, and McGuinness is still on the mat, patiently waiting for the awkward flip/tumble thing that transitions (for some reason) into a head scissors thing.

I don't know why McGuinness is just standing there letting Perkins flip all around him. Perkins isn't that fast at all. There is a cool spot where Perkins goes for a dive to the outside, McGuinness ducks, and Perkins catches himself on the ropes at the last second. Transitions into a Senton from the apron, I suppose that's a move that makes sense there.

There are way too many spots that are just plain awkward. Half of them are because McGuinness is just bumping into Perkins, and half of them are because Perkins flips around while trying to act like he's fast.

I don't understand how a "Frog Crossbody" would even work. Apparently, though, Perkins just nailed one on McGuinness.

If McGuinness is a power man, how in the fuck is he jumping around the ropes like a cruiserweight? Also, the Rebound Lariat is nothing but the Clothesline from Hell, which was barely passable when JBL used it as a finisher. Guess what? Nigel can't pull it off.

The spots are waaay too slow and choppy.

I love you but when it comes to pro wrestling you're an idiot. There are so many things wrong in this post I'm not even sure where to start.

Oh yeah totally.

All those other people who we said could join, what's your wrestler?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back