nWZo: Wolfpac

Yeah, Freddy. I think you're good.

Wait, JKO, did you just call Cena's mic skills dogshit? Really?

No, I say "Lulz" because ROH is a big pile of horseshit. Oooo, mat wrestling! Chain wrestling! Flips! Sorry, I'll take my wrestlers with talent, personality, and production value.

Now please, respond with something along the lines of "WWE mark! BIAS!" So that you will have completed the circle of stupidity. You mark out for Benjamin, apparently, can't be that smart.

Wow. So you think ROH wrestlers don't have talent...and personalities? Have you ever seen ROH. I haven't seen a ton of it, but they have some very talented wrestlers and some of them do have personalities. Why does everyone think that ROH is just a bunch of guys doing flips and mat wrestling? It really isn't...it just features it but they have other styles too. What are you going to tell me next, that Japanese wrestling sucks? Misawa sucks? And so does Kobashi? Just because they do some mat wrestling?

No, I say "Lulz" because ROH is a big pile of horseshit. Oooo, mat wrestling! Chain wrestling! Flips! Sorry, I'll take my wrestlers with talent, personality, and production value.

Now please, respond with something along the lines of "WWE mark! BIAS!" So that you will have completed the circle of stupidity. You mark out for Benjamin, apparently, can't be that smart.

So your against wrestlers wrestling matches. Call me crazy but I thought we were all wrestling fans here. You act as though wrestlers in ROH have no talent or personality. Thats why CM Punk,Samoa Joe,AJ Styles,Desmond Wolfe,Christopher Daniels,Jay Lethal,The Motor City Machine Guns,Brian Kendrick,Paul London and more have all had success in the two major companies and all came from Ring of Honor. I never neccessarily said I mark out for Benjamin you were the one who brought him up I pointed out his positives.

AJ Styles > John Cena...

And I'm so confused right now. Viper, didn't you say Cena was one of the greatest of all time!?

Sarcasm my friend. I was jerking around with the chain to prove I could debate anything. Sometimes you have to prove you can take either side in a debate regardless of whether or not its your personal opinion. Personally I don't think John Cena is a bad wrestler by any means. But he is vastly overrated on this forum.

I agree.

Decent In-Ring Skills & Amazing Mic Skills > Amazing Ring Skills & Dog Shit Mic Skills

Am I the only that watches wrestling for the actual wrestling anymore?

You basically just said Cena is better just because of his mic skills since AJ is clearly better in the ring. What the fuck does Mic skills have anything to do with this. AJ is the better wrestler/performer/entertainer/whatever the fuck you want to call them...therefore he > Cena.

Reactions: VKO
So I just went to edit a post and instead of "Save" it said "Vote now".

I think I should sleep.

You basically just said Cena is better just because of his mic skills since AJ is clearly better in the ring. What the fuck does Mic skills have anything to do with this. AJ is the better wrestler/performer/entertainer/whatever the fuck you want to call them...therefore he > Cena.

You've just opened yourself up for a whole can of whoopass with that word right there.

Yeah, ROH is bullshit. I've watched only a few matches before, because it was all I could stand. However, to keep you bitches happy, I'm watching some right now. It's a match of Jerry Lynn vs. Delirious. The stats for Delirious literally state "Amazing cardio and conditioning." What the fuck kinda stat is that? I'll keep you guys posted as I continue to watch this bullshit.

Most would say that Cena is better than Styles in terms of in-ring ability. This has been debated endlessly. It all boils down to personal, subjective opinion. You could easily make the claim that Cena is a better in-ring wrestler than Styles.

Yeah, ROH is bullshit. I've watched only a few matches before, because it was all I could stand. However, to keep you bitches happy, I'm watching some right now. It's a match of Jerry Lynn vs. Delirious. The stats for Delirious literally state "Amazing cardio and conditioning." What the fuck kinda stat is that? I'll keep you guys posted as I continue to watch this bullshit.

Respond to my other post. Now.

Explain. Now. Por favor.

Someone taking a contrary view can twist those words around. Cena's mic skills are better than AJ's, here I don't think there is an argument, so one COULD argue that he is more entertaining in that way.

I am neutral on this issue, I'm just trying to help you choose your words more carefully.

Most would say that Cena is better than Styles in terms of in-ring ability. This has been debated endlessly. It all boils down to personal, subjective opinion. You could easily make the claim that Cena is a better in-ring wrestler than Styles.

I completely agree with you.

But in this case JKO stated that Cena has decent ring skills and AJ Styles ring skills are amazing...so I don't see how Cena being amazing on the mic and AJ Styles being dogshit on the mic (According to him and it's something I completely disagree on) makes Cena better than AJ. Shouldn't we focus on the actual wrestling for the most part since what we are watching is wrestling.

See what I'm saying?

Its a stat that would apply when talking about what would give him the advantage in a wrestling match over his opponent. ROH focuses on athletic ability and sportsmanship over flashy showmanship and fireworks. That's a decent match but try one of Danielson and McGuinesses countless classics, one of Joe and Punk's 60 minute draws, the I-Quit match between Jimmy Jacobs and Austin Aries, or the Chicago Street Fight between Homicide and Colt Cabana. Just trying to make a reccomendation. :)

So by that logic, RVD > Austin? Benoit > The Rock? Milenko > Hogan? I mean, because ring skills are everything and mic skills mean jack shit? Right? By your logic.

ST, pro wrestling is not the same as the actual sport of wrestling. What makes pro wrestling "pro wrestling" is a combination of promos, storylines, characters/personalities, and in-ring skills. Certainly, in-ring skills are very important and one can appreciate a good match without knowing the story behind it, but to say we are watching something that runs solely on in-ring product is laughable.

I completely agree with you.

But in this case JKO stated that Cena has decent ring skills and AJ Styles ring skills are amazing...so I don't see how Cena being amazing on the mic and AJ Styles being dogshit on the mic (According to him and it's something I completely disagree on) makes Cena better than AJ. Shouldn't we focus on the actual wrestling for the most part since what we are watching is wrestling.

See what I'm saying?

Yea, I gotcha.

Most wouldn't say. In fact its quite the minority if people would pull their heads out of their asses and stop trying to conform to this weird ass Cena worship. Most on here have a convoluted view of what truly makes you a better in-ring performer. I had this debate with Little Jerry Lawler over Edge and Cena countless times. Its no question Edge to me and it should be to most.

I've heard that Cena has an expansive moveset, but they don't let him show it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back