nWZo: Wolfpac

No I quite like you if I recall. Something about good wrestling posts in the old school section and Three's Company. Sorry I'm a bit out of it.

lol, that's actually about right. This means a lot to me, as I deeply respect you and your opinions. But you forgot our shared love for the horror genre.

Top face of the company and draws in the millions that are used to pay for the no good shits that "smarks" seem to orgasm over, like Shelton Benjamin? :shrug:

If WWE wasn't so fucking short sighted and spent time with performers like Shelton Benjamin and worked on small things like more promo time and what not. They wouldn't have to so heavily rely on people like John Cena to carry them. This is why I prefer Ring of Honor. The matches are far superb to anything WWE has been doing and there are still storyline elements to the show.

He's said he considers himself the John Cena of the Forums. /shrug

Never backing down from a debate challenge, similarly to Cena never backing down from a wrestling match.... I respect my opponents in debates even if I disagree with them, similarly to how Cena has respect for his own opponents.... Neither of us ever give up.... He's the top face, I consider myself a face poster on here and could be the top face someday with the momentum I've had lately.... and finally my catchphrase "I'm willing to debate this further if you still disagree" is a more polite version of Cena's "If you want some, come get some!"

Then there's my rapidly increasing post count. Thanksgiving I had below 200. I'm now almost at 800. That's in one month.... and like Doc pointed out, I'm a game designer and am creating my own RPG. Been debating for a while now on making an official thread for it in the video game section.

I was Dave's #1 pick to join the nWZo. Sorry if you don't recognize me with all the action I've done in the past month and a half on here, X. Slowly I'm becoming one of the most recognized posters on here though.

If WWE wasn't so fucking short sighted and spent time with performers like Shelton Benjamin and worked on small things like more promo time and what not. They wouldn't have to so heavily rely on people like John Cena to carry them.

Yeah, blame the WWE for Shelton Benjamin doing nothing more than jump up really high and blow push after push.

This is why I prefer Ring of Honor. The matches are far superb to anything WWE has been doing and there are still storyline elements to the show.

Lulz. That's all I have to say to that. Lulz, indeed.

Never backing down from a debate challenge, similarly to Cena never backing down from a wrestling match.... I respect my opponents in debates even if I disagree with them, similarly to how Cena has respect for his own opponents.... Neither of us ever give up.... He's the top face, I consider myself a face poster on here and could be the top face someday with the momentum I've had lately.... and finally my catchphrase "I'm willing to debate this further if you still disagree" is a more polite version of Cena's "If you want some, come get some!"

Then there's my rapidly increasing post count. Thanksgiving I had below 200. I'm now almost at 800. That's in one month.... and like Doc pointed out, I'm a game designer and am creating my own RPG. Been debating for a while now on making an official thread for it in the video game section.

I was Dave's #1 pick to join the nWZo. Sorry if you don't recognize me with all the action I've done in the past month and a half on here, X. Slowly I'm becoming one of the most recognized posters on here though.

I'll come get some. Here I'll debate you on John Cena if you want. I'm sure thats a discussion we can surely disagree on my nwzo brethren lol.

Yeah, blame the WWE for Shelton Benjamin doing nothing more than jump up really high and blow push after push.

Lulz. That's all I have to say to that. Lulz, indeed.

You say Lulz because you don't know what to say. You've probably never seen ROH. You probably think you're above it. You probably like to call fans of it ROHbots. Well thats fine and I'll just call you a WWE fanboy. :rolleyes:

Am I allowed to go to bed for real now? I can't be too tired tomorrow, and forget to bring along the sig I want Ted DiBiase to sign.

I'll come get some. Here I'll debate you on John Cena if you want. I'm sure thats a discussion we can surely disagree on my nwzo brethren lol.

Find a non-spam post of mine if you like, I'll debate anyone. Like Cena, I never turn down a challenge.

You say Lulz because you don't know what to say. You've probably never seen ROH. You probably think you're above it. You probably like to call fans of it ROHbots. Well thats fine and I'll just call you a WWE fanboy. :rolleyes:

No, I say "Lulz" because ROH is a big pile of horseshit. Oooo, mat wrestling! Chain wrestling! Flips! Sorry, I'll take my wrestlers with talent, personality, and production value.

Now please, respond with something along the lines of "WWE mark! BIAS!" So that you will have completed the circle of stupidity. You mark out for Benjamin, apparently, can't be that smart.

AJ Styles > John Cena...

And I'm so confused right now. Viper, didn't you say Cena was one of the greatest of all time!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back