NFL Week Thirteen LD - Chargers/Jaguars MNF? That's, uh, that's just flat out awful.

Megatron

Justin Verlander > You
Full Schedule of games:

Cin/Pit
Den/Min
KC/Chi
Indy/NE
Atl/Hou
NYJ/WSH
Car/TB
Oak/Mia
Ten/Buf
Bal/Cle
Dal/Arz
GB/NYG
Stl/SF
Det/NO
SD/Jax

Some decent looking matchups, but I don't know what I'm gonna do until SNF. First time Lions are on there since NBC took over.

No Freeman for the Bucs, should make things a bit easier for Carolina. Also Von Miller is out for the Broncos, right now Ponder is letting out a huge sigh of relief now that he really doesn't have to worry about that guy tearing his head off.

Can't wait for the Pack/Giants game, should be a good one, & I stand by my claim that the Giants may be one of 2-3 teams left on GB's schedule that is able to hand the Pack a loss.

Jags/Chargers on MNF? good lord how the fuck did that happen? That is gonna be a truly awful match-up. I am gonna call it right now I fully expect Jacksonville to pull out the upset, you have a shitty SD team traveling across the country, to play a team with a solid defense, & a new interm head coach, & owner, which I'm assuming will light a fire under this teams ass.

Matt Forte just got his knee fucked. I don't like seeing guys get seriously injured but this definitely would help the Lions even more if he misses a few weeks.

Atlanta is a huge let down... I see the Giants getting destroyed by the Packers today Jets getting stomped by 'Skins and Cowboys beating the breaks of Arizona with Murray. Expect Dallas to clinch the East next week against the Giants.

I took Antonio Brown with my last pick in my fantasy draft because I knew he'd be a sleeper. It took a few weeks but he has been a beast since they started giving him playing time at receiver. Repping CMU.

I took Antonio Brown with my last pick in my fantasy draft because I knew he'd be a sleeper. It took a few weeks but he has been a beast since they started giving him playing time at receiver. Repping CMU.

I think he's better than Mike Wallace...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back