NFL Week 3 LD - Featuring A Rematch Of Last Seasons AFC Championship Game

I just saw that Schaub hit for the first time. Vicious, and he went full Mankind lsing part of his ear. I hope he moves in to a boiler room and starts talking like puberty stricken young boy.

The NFL put out a memo telling people to stop bullying the refs. Then Belichick puts his hands on an official, a clear extreme bullying a ref tactic.

I wouldn't be totally surprised if the NFL tries to suspend Belichick. No better way to tell the players/coaches to respect the refs then to suspend someone for showing extreme disrespect. And I do believe players get ejected/suspended if they put their hands on the refs, so why not coaches?

Oh, and the Jets are in serious trouble. Revis is out for the year. At least they're in 1st place right now. Maybe they'll band together and keep winning games without him.

Seattle's d-line is killing Rodgers 8 sacks and we're not even in the second half.

The only good thing about this game so far is that Seattle is only up 7-0, so if GB figures out how to block that D-line, they still have a chance, but fuck, watching this as a Packer fan is killing me right now, that's my QB man, that's my QB, & they're just beating the shit out of him :sad:

Haha, who is the color commentator for this game? Because he's pretty one-sided for the defense.

EDIT: Though that was REALLY bad pass interference on Tate. :lmao:

These refs have to go. I saw more legitimacy on Raw tonight than I did in the officiating of this game.

But you know what? Fuck it. Currently I'm wishing the absolute worst on the NFL. I hope they keep these refs and that they keep screwing up games. Fuck this league.

These refs have to go. I saw more legitimacy on Raw tonight than I did in the officiating of this game.

In fairness, that last play you can't blame them for. It was such a close play, you can't blame them for not seeing the INT, and once the touchdown was the official call, the replay couldn't overturn since it's not indisputable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back