NFL Week 3 LD - Featuring A Rematch Of Last Seasons AFC Championship Game

The offense can't keep making up for the deficiencies of the defense forever. The defense has to step up sooner or later and stop teams when it counts. They haven't done that.

Well that's exactly what we gave Drew Brees the highest paid contract in NFL history to do, and he's not living up to his end of the deal. He held out, we lost potential signings over it, and now he's playing like shit. Don't get me wrong, I'll always love the guy, but he's lost some of my respect, and I've come to the realization that he's nowhere near the best QB in the NFL like I've thought since 2009.

Mike McCarthy developed Aaron Rodgers into the QB he is today, but if McCarthy had to leave for a year, I doubt Rodgers would then start playing like trash. Same for Brady.

Sean Payton made Drew Brees into the QB he is and now Brees can't function without him. It's as simple as that. Without Brees playing well, an already hurting defense gets put in horrible situations. Look at Indy last year... without Peyton Manning there, all of the sudden it's not just the offense that is worst than ever, but the defense as well. Coincidence? No, great offensive play severely helps the defense out. And when a franchise built on their offense all of the sudden can't put numbers on the scoreboard or win the time of possession battle, then the defense will not play well, period.

I'd appreciate it if Edelman would fuck off for the rest of the game (or season I'm not picky), & Brady would throw to Gronk & Welker more

Come on Baltimore, give me something here, a pick, fumble recovery, a kick return for a TD, something. I'm clinging to a 4 point lead right now.

So how does someone like yourself love the Bruins and the Celtics so much, but end up hating the Patriots?

Fans. I like Bruins and Celtics fans. Pats and Red Sox fans are bandwagoners and annoying. I would like to know where the majority of these Pats fans were during the Pete Carroll years.

And before I get any guff regarding how I've denounced the Red Sox this year, I should not have to care about the team when they clearly don't care. Back when the Orioles sucked, if I lived in Baltimore, I would have supported the team regardless as at least Markakis, Jones, et al would be out there making an effort despite the team not being that good.

Wow.

That's THE Wendy of Wendy's?

You have all the money in the world. Stop eating your company's disgusting food and hire a goddamn personal trainer.

Please no one say they just played CM Punk's theme, please no one say they just played CM Punk's theme, please no one say they just played CM Punk's theme.

Go Bills!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back