• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Monday Night Raw Season Premiere LD 9/13.

NoC - CM Punk vs Big Show... where the fucking hell is a title there?
No mention of Kofi Kingston vs Dolph Ziggler, which could be a much more memorable match. The Tag Titles... JoMo and R-Truth are No.1 Contenders... right?

So I don't get to hear Justin yell tonight :(

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHN CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NoC - CM Punk vs Big Show... where the fucking hell is a title there?
No mention of Kofi Kingston vs Dolph Ziggler, which could be a much more memorable match. The Tag Titles... JoMo and R-Truth are No.1 Contenders... right?

There's a thread where I answered this. Point of NoC is for every title to be defended, not every match to be for a title

Remember when Sheamus first won the WWE Championship in a Tables match at TLC last year? The whole forum just about shit itself.

Hater. Ochocinco is the best thing to happen to professional wrestling since folding chairs. Appreciate.

Did you enjoy Floyd Mayweather? Or Pacman Jones in TNA? FUCK, I had forgotten that Jones was a fucking tag champ in TNA. Horse shit.

Guest hosts, guest stars.. are stupid. If wrestling fans wanted to wach Entertainment Tonight, we would. We want to see guys punch each other and do flips off titantrons, not listen to half-illiterate morons who can barely form a coherent sentence suck at talking.

Least I do.

Remember when Sheamus first won the WWE Championship in a Tables match at TLC last year? The whole forum just about shit itself.

HE'S TO INEXPERIENCED! HE'S TOO GREEN! HE'S NOT OVER ENOUGH YET!

I was one of those people... I think... but he did alright for himself. Look at him now, he's the top heel on RAW. Looks like the IWC shit itself for nothing.

That's kind of weird, considering that never ever happens... ever.

this is a table's match - and now Cena tries to give us a bit of mat wrestling...

of all the occasions to start

There's a thread where I answered this. Point of NoC is for every title to be defended, not every match to be for a title

Fair point but with having six matches minimum - it's a wonder where they'll fit it in... I mean a good chunk of time goes towards backstage segments...

HE'S TO INEXPERIENCED! HE'S TOO GREEN! HE'S NOT OVER ENOUGH YET!

I was one of those people... I think... but he did alright for himself. Look at him now, he's the top heel on RAW. Looks like the IWC shit itself for nothing.

That's kind of weird, considering that never ever happens... ever.

Third Heel, behind Miz and the GM's Laptop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back