• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Monday Night Raw Season Premiere LD 9/13.

Am I the only one bothered by them calling this one of RAW's greatest rivalries? Have Cena and Orton ever really had that intense a rivalry?

Short match but a Wonderful homage to the old Regal with the Brass Knucks... I used to MTFO when I saw those Brass Knuckles as a young'un.

Ok.. so, the Cena/Orton match will go about 5 minutes, then a Nexus runin, then Edge, then Jericho, then Sheamus, ending with Sheamus standing tall in the ring while Nexus retreats up the ramp carrying Barrett, while everyone else is down in and around the ring.

Ok.. so, the Cena/Orton match will go about 5 minutes, then a Nexus runin, then Edge, then Jericho, then Sheamus, ending with Sheamus standing tall in the ring while Nexus retreats up the ramp carrying Barrett, while everyone else is down in and around the ring.

Followed by Morrison climbing to the top of the ceiling and hitting Starship Pain on everyone out there for being screwed out of the match.

Sheamus never stands tall in the end. Ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back