*MERGED* WWE Ask a Question Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you pay for tickets, its for BOTH ECW and SD!, no just one or the other. thats the whole damn reason they travel together, becuase ECW couldnt sell a respectable amount of tickets

They're all still around I believe, Kevin Thorn wrestles dark matches occasionaly, Elijah Burke just isn't getting pushed at all as of late, most recent news concerning him was his website got hacked, DH SMITH got drafted to smackdown but Isn't really getting anywhere, he struggles for TV spots, Boogeyman is still around but with a gimmick like that you can't really have much going, dont know if they will bring him back , big daddy V got taken off TV to loose weight I believe.

am i wrong or was the boogeyman a decent wrestler couldnt they bring him back without his worthless gimick now that he has his teeth fixed?

Does anyone know when ECW is on in Canada and what station carries it? I can never find it when I search my guide.

Check Global, Friday night / Saturday morning at Midnight. I know that at the very least, it's on Global BC at that time. Otherwise, you can always try the internet stream.

Lashley, Sandman, Sabu and Torrie have been released.

Candice is out with a broken collarbone

Carlito is on SD but is just waiting to debut.

i stopped watching wrestling for a while , now im watching it again what happen to lashley, sandman , sabu , torrie, candice, carlito?

Lashley- Asked for released, training for MMA, and if that doesnt work more than likely TNA. He has a MMA fight later this month.

Sandman- I believe was released, and now having drunk fights.

Torrie- Released, Had Back surgury.

Candice- Recovering from re injured injury.

Carlito- Officially buried in the WWE after Triple h comments. But he got drafted to Smackdown, hasnt ben on TV since.

Its still going if you watched SNME you wouold of heard CM punk ask JR and King what was in the bag i guess we will have to wait until wendsday

@ hardy fan:

Last thing I read (which was a while ago) was when Carlito said Triple H marrying Steph was a great carreer move. He also went on to say he's not disputing he liked Steph genuinly but being married to the bosses daughter definitly gave him a boost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back