Melina (The Mark of the ****e)

Who cares if she's a ****? Society needs them. And I'd still fuck her- condoms are magic like that. XD
And Morrison allowing an open relationship doesn't make him a pussy either, unless he was just in denial about about the whole thing. And if it was an open relationship, it probably wasn't one way. Morrison's good looking enough to get any woman he wants.

This message has been brought to you by someone who wanted to add their two cents to the original topic.

You know what's awesome?

melinawwed_dxxop7pf.jpg

Is it any surprise that this chick is a ****?

Zack Ryder can take JoMo's spot. It's obvious he's willing to work for it. He's an ideal person to be on the road for long periods of time, no girlfriend or kids and from his videos it seems like he lives with his parents or on his own in an apartment. He's got the moves,he's got the look, and has no bad blood in the locker room. The pieces are all there.

Not only do I watch them, I show them to all my friends. I've been a huge fan of this guy since ECW, and I hope someone up top sees how hard he's been trying.

Problem with Ryder is nobody in power cares about him. There was an interview pre WM with HHH that showed that.

My respect for John Morrison continues to make a nose dive. I mean, if you think that you can have respect someone you see portraying a fictional character once a week. If it weren't for his new tights and R-Truth stealing his push, I may well have turned away from him by now.

Problem with Ryder is nobody in power cares about him. There was an interview pre WM with HHH that showed that.

Cena and Miz praised his effort, while HHH just shot the whole thing down completely. I understand if you don't think he can draw, but he was just being a dick about it.

That's the problem. HHH is be one half of the power couple in WWE and a huge part of its future. I've not seen much of Ryder but his personality is cool if nothing else.

The difference between Ryder and Sheamus is immense though. Sheamus has a good build and a unique look. Ryder doesn't have that - take his gimmick away and he looks like any other guy.

Oh, re: Morrison, I want the guy to do well but I think something will hold him back. Melina, the wind, etc

Oh, re: Morrison, I want the guy to do well but I think something will hold him back. Melina, the wind, etc

People seriously think zack Ryder is going to get a push. Triple H is just saying what you fanboys need to hear, it's not happening. He's a role player, and he's funny at what he does. Not everyone should be a main eventer. Be happy he has a job.

Hey Morrison, hows that push back to the midcard feel?

Actually, thinking about it, I would fight John Morrison to sleep with Melina, but it's nice knowing I wouldn't have to. He'd probably let me cum on his face too, the bitch.

...No one in this thread has said anything about Ryder getting a push Shocky. People are saying they'd like to see it, not that they think it's going to happen.

Shit Ryder is certainly more entertaining than Triple H has been in...well about a decade.

I dont see why they can't put him and Hawkins back together and let them at least challenge for the titles. They could do more with it then the Borre can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back