Melina (The Mark of the ****e)

The Man They Call WMD

Check Out My Spoiler Page
There is backstage heat on both John Morrison and Melina, reports Pro Wrestling Torch. It centers around the Six-Person Mixed Tag Team Match at Wrestlemania XXVII, which saw Morrison repeatedly brush partner Trish Stratus off.

During their post-match celebration, Stratus hugged Snooki and went to hug Morrison, but he had already turned his back on her. Morrison then led Snooki to the corner of the ring and used the Jersey Shore star as a shield, to guard himself from Stratus.

The backstory behind Morrison's awkward body language is that either he or Melina, his girlfriend, felt Stratus took her spot in the Six-Person Mixed Tag Team Match at Wrestlemania XXVII. The backstage belief is that he either holds Stratus in contempt for taking Melina's spot on the card, or had to portray himself as such so that she would believe he was anything but rude to her.

Behind the scenes, Morrison rejected various ideas Stratus had for their match at WrestleMania XXVII, and was said to be very difficult to work with. His outright refusal to comply with any of her suggestions reportedly hurt her feelings. Word quickly spread amongst the locker room, garnering heat.

Many feel Morrison's unprofessional behavior will set back his standing in WWE since Stratus is highly regarded amongst company personnel.

While Morrison is considered a nice guy, he's not greatly respected amongst his peers. This dates back several years due to his real-life relationship with Melina. Particularly, he lost a lot of respect for allowing Melina to engage in a sexual relationship with former WWE talent Dave Bautista (a/k/a Batista) while the two were dating. The former WWE Champion made no qualms of being intimately involved with Melina in his 2007 autobiography, Batista Unleashed. He wrote:

"My wife thought I was sleeping with Melina right off the bat, while we were still married. It wasn't true, but it did make me feel guilty about being friends with her.

"Since then, as I've said, Melina and I have gotten closer and our relationship has become physical. That's caused a bit of controversy, but I don't give a shit. She's my friend, and I love her very much."

Former WWE stars Paul London and Brian Kendrick alleged numerous behind the scenes stories involving Melina and Morrison in their 2010 "shoot" interview, Brian Kendrick & Paul London's Excellent Adventure. London stated that Morrison is 'spineless' because he repeatedly permitted Melina to engage in sexual activity with outside partners while the two were dating. He added that Morrison would accompany Melina on dates with her partner of choice. Kendrick also claimed that he himself had been intimate with Melina.

If she would bang Kendrick she would prob bang anyone.

I googled Melina is a ****e and found this. I just watched Maria’s shoot interview with Highspots and here are some notes for your site:

She ran Melina down left and right. She said Melina was always having Divas meetings about various things from sleeping with other Divas men to making them all look bad. She said Melina is a ****e and has had sex with 80% of the guys in the locker room. She was very hard to work with in the ring as well. She would always come to you before matches and demand to do all these crazy spots. She said she really doesn’t know why they keep her around unless she is banging someone in power. She thought more of herself then anyone else did as well. She had a number of enemies backstage including Mickie James. They hated each other since OVW. Melina would always say that she didn’t get why Mickie was more over than her but Maria said it was obvious that Mickie has more talent.

Former WWE stars Paul London and Brian Kendrick alleged numerous behind the scenes stories involving Melina and Morrison in their 2010 "shoot" interview, Brian Kendrick & Paul London's Excellent Adventure. London stated that Morrison is 'spineless' because he repeatedly permitted Melina to engage in sexual activity with outside partners while the two were dating. He added that Morrison would accompany Melina on dates with her partner of choice. Kendrick also claimed that he himself had been intimate with Melina.

I've watched this shoot twice now (one of the greatest shoot interviews ever, no doubt) and Kendrick NEVER said he slept with Melina. In fact, I'm pretty sure Kendrick's been involved with some chick from the old Tough Enough for like close to ten years now.

Horseshit reporting right there, and takes all credibility away from the rest of the story (which is hard to believe right from the gate, considering it was never hinted that Melina would be involved in that angle, especially when you realize she had just turned back heel a month or so before Snooki showed up).

I've watched this shoot twice now (one of the greatest shoot interviews ever, no doubt) and Kendrick NEVER said he slept with Melina. In fact, I'm pretty sure Kendrick's been involved with some chick from the old Tough Enough for like close to ten years now.

Horseshit reporting right there, and takes all credibility away from the rest of the story (which is hard to believe right from the gate, considering it was never hinted that Melina would be involved in that angle, especially when you realize she had just turned back heel a month or so before Snooki showed up).

I saw similar articles on lordsofpain and WZ. I'm sure there is some truth to it.

Just watched the end of the Wrestlemania match, and it wasn't really that awkward. It looked like it was one of those things that people made up a story to explain why

Here's where he got it from: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2011/0406/538358/melina/

And they got it from Pro Wrestling Torch, the kings of all things bull shit when it comes to professional wrestling. The article has been reposted in different forms on many different wrestling websites.

The moral: Don't read dirt sheets. Something gets reported once and then it spreads like wildfire, and 98% of the time the original story is bullshit.

If anyone had the right to be pissed about Trish taking their spot, it would rightfully be Eve or NAtalya. While I dont care for Eve as a worker, she obviously works her ass off, and shes disapeared from TV since Trish returned, same with Natalya. I dont care for womens wrestling in WWE since Mickie left, but thats because the quality has been shit.

It just sounds like, if theres truth to it, Morrison is pussy whipped. Melina is fine, but im sure the dude could get 90% of the women he wanted to. And again, if the story of her being the locker room **** is true, I dont give a damn how fine she is, I wouldnt touch her.

Just watched the end of the Wrestlemania match, and it wasn't really that awkward. It looked like it was one of those things that people made up a story to explain why

Here's where he got it from: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2011/0406/538358/melina/

And they got it from Pro Wrestling Torch, the kings of all things bull shit when it comes to professional wrestling. The article has been reposted in different forms on many different wrestling websites.

The moral: Don't read dirt sheets. Something gets reported once and then it spreads like wildfire, and 98% of the time the original story is bullshit.

God I just hope Morrison isn't as much of a bitch as I think he might be after reading this.

Wait, Morrison and Melina had become just friends when Melina was dating Batista.

But why call her a ****e, she just wants everyone to be happy...

It just sounds like, if theres truth to it, Morrison is pussy whipped. Melina is fine, but im sure the dude could get 90% of the women he wanted to. And again, if the story of her being the locker room **** is true, I dont give a damn how fine she is, I wouldnt touch her.

I am really surprised that Morrison would allow his girlfriend to have sex with other men while they were dating. WTF?! What kind of a man does that? That is pathetic.

JMo is a good looking guy, I am sure he could get pretty much any woman he wanted, so why make yourself look like a pussy by letting your woman embarass you like that? And Melina does certainly sound like a ****.

But, that wouldn't stop me painting her white

Yeah that bit about Kendrick is bullshit, as JMT said. I highly, highly recommend the Kendrick and London shoot though, it's fucking HILARIOUS and is one of the best shoots I've ever seen, it's just two long time friends and lovers of the business sitting back with a few beers, some weed, and bullshitting for 2 hours. It's awesome.

As for Morrison, everyone knows he's pussy whipped and is considered "spineless" backstage, that's been said time and time again ever since the Batista thing happened. Apparently that's why it's taken so long for him to get where he is, because Vince thought he was a pussy for not trying to fight Batista after what happened. Which is a pretty fucking silly thing for a boss to want his employee to do. If the other stuff is true though about him not even caring about Melina sleeping around than shit, he's lost a bit of respect in my book.

Melina, I've heard nothing but bad things about her from everyone except for Mick Foley. That was years ago though, before Melina became one of the main divas. I don't really give a shit either way, she's one of the best female workers the WWE has and I've always thought she was damn hot, so I have no qualms with her spot in the company.

I'm curious about seeing that Maria shoot now though.

I know people are given Morrison shit for letting her sleep around but maybe they are swingers. We don't know if Melina sets him up with women. If they have a open agreement that works for both of them, then it works for them.
Personally I have a good friend who had a a history of cheating on his girlfriends. He eventually started dating a friend of his who knew of this tendency. So they decided that she would pick out which girls besides her which he slept with. They actually would go to bars and she would pick up chicks for them. It works for them and they have been together for some time.

The whole thing about Morrison fighting Batista astounds me. Morrison was a midcarder at that stage and Batista was a main eventer. If they had fought then Morrison wouldve been released by WWE because of the fight. He isn't "spineless" he's just smart.

Booker T kicking Batista's ass never ceases to make me happy. And Batista thinks he can be an MMA fighter :rolleyes:

Booker T was in WWE longer than Batista and was a long established main event/ upper midcard star.

That's one of the many reasons I enjoyed Dave's final run with the company. His character was soemthing you could totally and utterly believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back