Morrison vs Batista

Slim Pickns

Has Been Drafted To RAW
I've read that Batista claims in his new book that he had slept with Melina while they were both on Smackdown. However Morrison has recently said that he and Melina are still dating.

If these two were to get into a backstage fight over this, which one would the WWE fire?

Morrison, it is simple because Batista is a draw, i believe he brings in more money, and is *more* valuable than Morrison. IMO Morrison had a hard time getting over as a heel or a face on ECW, while Boretista gets a pop and is a huge draw and brings VKM more money, and we all know it's a business, and most business' will keep the guy that brings in more money.

I would hope they would fire Batista because he made the mistake.

But Morrison would probably be fired because Batista is a draw.

He shouldn't though because he still has time to grow and expand where as Batista is how old?

I rest my case.

lets see, neither one of them would be dropped cuz they are both top stars on their respective shows. im sure morisson would want nothing to do with batista after what he admitted to doing with melina but morisson is the future of ecw and without him ecw is going nowhere, whereas batista is doing the same old thing on sd and will eventually lose the title to edge or taker. booker proved that batista is not as tough as he thinks he is and im sure morrison would love nothing more than to prove it again.

They would fire Morrison but Batista would be the one getting his ass kicked.

See Booker T.

LOL. Booker layed the smackdown on BAtista haha

But really, i rekon WWE would fire morison as most ppl have stated, for the business perspective...

BUT...

If i was VKM i would fire Batista, because, morrison is being built up 2 be a big star, i think his gimmick is fitting in really well, hes young, and many ppl are quoting him 2 be the next HBK....

But WWE would fire morrison, which is a shame

I don't think either of them are going to be fired - just keep them on separate shows. Which brings me to the question - do Smackdown and ECW normally travel together? If not, then I don't see the problem.

No one has to be fired over this crap.

I don't think either of them are going to be fired - just keep them on separate shows. Which brings me to the question - do Smackdown and ECW normally travel together? If not, then I don't see the problem.

No one has to be fired over this crap.

Yes, they travel together. The question was a hypothetical, it didn't actually happen...yet.

Yes, they travel together. The question was a hypothetical, it didn't actually happen...yet.

I was referring to when it actually happens. If Morrison is still dating Melina, there are going to be some problems down the line, what with Batista publishing the fact that he slept with her. I just don't see why anyone has to be fired over it. If anything, they need to be put into an angle together - that would make the whole bit more intense and interesting.

I think that Morrison would be fired as well, while i think he is the better of the two like stated though batista draws. But i could be a Blessing in disquise, what if morrison when to japan for a while and honed his skills. look at tomko he was horrible in wwe before then he went to japan and is way better now, charactor and wrestling ability.

batista is butt buddies with trips, so no way in hell he is shown the door. However, Morrison hands him his ass on a silver platter, ripping Big daves back muscle yet again.

see booker t.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back