Melina (The Mark of the ****e)

...No one in this thread has said anything about Ryder getting a push Shocky. People are saying they'd like to see it, not that they think it's going to happen.

Shit Ryder is certainly more entertaining than Triple H has been in...well about a decade.

swagger-o.gif

Though you may be right. I do look forward to Z! True Long Island Story: "Hey, you don't push me! Nobody pushes Zack Ryder! Zack Ryder does not get pushed, got that!?"

People seriously think zack Ryder is going to get a push. Triple H is just saying what you fanboys need to hear, it's not happening. He's a role player, and he's funny at what he does. Not everyone should be a main eventer. Be happy he has a job.

Hey Morrison, hows that push back to the midcard feel?

No one here is saying he should be the top guy,carry the company, or anything like that. Hell, I'm not even asking for a title shot. A match or two would be nice,and it never hurts to have your entire card have entertaining talent, everyone can't be in the main event. He has the potential to be a real go to guy in the WWE.

Venis is younger, I give it to him. Also, Hogan has a bit more of a right to say shit than Venis considering he made wrestling what it is today. Even if he is completely out of touch with the state of professional wrestling today, he still garners some respect.

Agreed. Hell Venis is probably one of the least memorable wrestlers I can think of. Mary hardy is probably more memorable.

I've never seen evidence that Hogan was ever in touch with the state of wrestling. His success seems largely to be based on the work of other people. It still amazes me.

Because Val Venis has at least worked with the people being fucking idiots?

Personally I love the fact that Venis is going after the Internet darlings. I love watching fanboys getting worked up. Trish is apart of that crew from Canada that broke in at the same time, and Val has her back, nothing wrong with that at all.

Also, Val Venis was a damn fine wrestler in his time.

So he's basically just trying to troll the IWC? That just makes him even more pathetic. And I won't take anything away from him as a wrestler, he had a pretty solid career in the WWE, but his time is over, and to me all the videos he posts just scream, "Look at me! Look at me! I'm still here too guys!"

It's no secret that I'm a Morrison backer, but I don't like a thing about the Hardys and I still thought he was an ass when he came out and started in on them too. To me he just comes off as a has been jack ass.

Morrison took a swing at Trish and Val Venis had her back. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Val Venis is a fucking moron of the highest order. And I was actually a fan of him as a wrestler. Anyone who's spent 5 minutes on his Facebook page or interacted with the guy can tell you what a raging douchebag egomaniac conspiracy theorist he is. Seriously, try to start a conversation with him about politics or something on Facebook and prepare to laugh.

Val Venis is a fucking moron of the highest order. And I was actually a fan of him as a wrestler. Anyone who's spent 5 minutes on his Facebook page or interacted with the guy can tell you what a raging douchebag egomaniac conspiracy theorist he is. Seriously, try to start a conversation with him about politics or something on Facebook and prepare to laugh.

Hmm might just try that.

JGlass taking a Val Venis video too seriously...now I seem to recall this before...

How am I taking it too seriously? I can assure you I did not lose any sleep, shed any tears, or even really think about his video outside of the threads I've brought it up in. I just think the guy is an egomaniac prick. The only one who takes Val Venis's videos too seriously is Val Venis.

How am I taking it too seriously? I can assure you I did not lose any sleep, shed any tears, or even really think about his video outside of the threads I've brought it up in. I just think the guy is an egomaniac prick. The only one who takes Val Venis's videos too seriously is Val Venis.

It's just that you seem to jump on everything he says and write a long response to it. You're basically doing what Venis wants you to do. Just a thought.

A guy like him doesn't want a bad response. I guarantee you if I was in any sort of position where I could voice my disagreement in a way that he would take notice of he'd shit the bed and have about 20 different four letter words he'd like to call me. He wants people to listen to what he has to say and turn into bobblehead dolls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back