Melina (The Mark of the ****e)

Whole lot of people talking a whole lot of shit in this here thread.

None of you know a damn fucking THING about what the actual situation between them is, to disparage the character of either based on any of this is fucking stupid.

None of you know a damn fucking THING about what the actual situation between them is, to disparage the character of either based on any of this is fucking stupid.

But where is the fun in rumors, if you can't speculate and give your opinion on them? If none of this is true, the JoMo isn't the pussy he seems to be, but if it IS true, my opinion stands. It's not like either of them will read this thread and give two fucks what anyone here says about them.

Thank God somebody finally fucking said it.

I'd form an opinion on the situation but all I'd have to base it off would be rumors spread by people I don't know, about people I don't know, based off of things people I don't know may or may not have said. I couldn't get more ignorant on the situation without extensive surgery so I think I'll pass on proclaiming people "****es", "*****es" or declaring how I have "lost respect" for them.

Ignorantly judging people is a pretty lame thing to do with your evening. Try tennis instead.

Trish Stratus on John Morrison snubbing her at Wrestlemania: "I got a bit of cold shoulder action, correct. John Morrison himself is amazing. He’s a great athlete. I was really looking forward to working with him. I thought it would be cool if we could do some stuff together. He didn’t think it would be that cool. It happens.

"Hey whatever. It happens. You know he’s into his thing and just didn’t think that I should part of his thing I guess, but I still admire him as an athlete, as a performer. I think he does a great job out there. Cold shoulder? Yeah I felt it. I was shunned. Some people are not smart maybe? You know they wrestle well, but maybe they’re not smart. I don’t know.”

prowrestling.net

Thank God somebody finally fucking said it.

I'd form an opinion on the situation but all I'd have to base it off would be rumors spread by people I don't know, about people I don't know, based off of things people I don't know may or may not have said. I couldn't get more ignorant on the situation without extensive surgery so I think I'll pass on proclaiming people "****es", "*****es" or declaring how I have "lost respect" for them.

Ignorantly judging people is a pretty lame thing to do with your evening. Try tennis instead.

I respectfully disagree. I don't see the harm in saying, "if this is true, my opinion is ______". Nobodies feelings are getting hurt. It's more like judging the situation more so than the people involved. Honestly, we have no fucking clue what the truth is, and probably never will, but where is the harm in having an opinion about the situation, regardless of the truth. I would certainly see the harm if we were all a tight knit group of friends that knew each other personally and were talking about other friends in our little circle behind their backs, but that's not the case. The more I think about it, it's a stupid thing for me to even be arguing really, I just don't see what the big deal is.

Are people seriously getting mad that people are voicing their opinions on a wrestling-related news story on a wrestling forum?

Seriously? What the fuck do you come here for if not to discuss wrestling and wrestling-related news?

Ignorantly judging people is wat s being a wrestling fani s all about. How else would I know that HHH is a cnun t that holds people down

So Trish pretty much confirmed John Morrison was at least acting like a douchebag around her. This guy pretty much wants to kill any momentum he had.

I'd be shocked if you don't see Morrison get jobbed out over the next month.

I'd be shocked if you don't see Morrison get jobbed out over the next month.

And after all this momentum he's built up since the Sheamus feud too...damnit Morrison you fucking dumbass, I get that you love your girl, but don't let that get in the way of your own career. That never works out well for anyone.

Plus I mean...how can you be a douchebag to Trish?! She's such a sweet woman, not to mention undoubtedly a future WWE Hall of Famer. She's got a ton of respect in the company and doing something like this is about as stupid of a thing as you could do.

Fucking JoMo. I'm going to write off your main event push for another year at this point I think. Enjoy jobbing to David Otunga dude.

Look at the positive side, X! Daniel Bryan is the only other new RAW face who has established history with Miz. We may see him work his way up the ranks until winning at Summerslam, or even Mania.

(I can dream)

But yeah, I hate Melina, and Morrison needs to grow a backbone. Here he was in the match with the most media attention, which could have been great for his career, and he acted like a total bitch and potentially ruined his push and any mainstream appeal he might have gotten. People could have tuned in for Snooki and then saw Morrison doing his awesome flippies and parkour moves, and been all "Wow, this guy has great abs and flippies, I want to see more of him. He's like a rock star!".

Whatever. JoMo could certainly do a lot better than ugly-ass Melina (nice body, but her face is fucking atrocious). It's almost tragic that these stories about Melina keep on popping up; she's talented, but nowhere near talented enough to justify what's been said about her (if there's any truth to the claims).

I'm not here to moralize, but I'd lose a lot of respect for JoMo too if I knew him and he was in such an unequal relationship.

We have at least one of the 12-14 superstars most likely to be released.

Have you guys paid any attention to Morrison's idle facial expressions, or anythin else he does while talking, thinking... Anything. He's dumb as shit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back