Mel

I can't even get into the Final Fantasy thing thanks to everyone at my high school blowing that shit WAY out of proportion. People would actually try coming to school dressed up as the characters, and would never. Shut. Up about it. They just completely ruined the franchise for me.

I actually wanted to try out Fatal Frame; it seemed interesting. I'll have to look up the system that it's for.

Do you go to school with Dagger Dias?

Google tells me Project Zero IS Fatal Frame, just different name for the US and EU. Fuckers so yes tdigs I HAVE played FatalFrame

You seriously need to stop editing your posts after I've responded to them

Hmm.

Well, I'm more following the manga portion of all that. I just couldn't take the fillers that would be put in place for storyline. Right now I'm into the mainstream ones (Naruto and BLEACH), but I've relaxed on them a bit. I'm caught up on everything, though. I'm currently really into Blade of the Immortal, Dorohedoro, Ookami no Monshou, Ever After, and Sugar Bits. If you like gore (and lots of it), then I strongly recommend the Blade of the Immortal, Dorohedoro and Ookami no Monshou.

... I can't even find anymore humor in reading Game Rage's posts. He's making me mentally depressed. My inner authoress weeps for his typing abilities.

I gave up on most manga serialized in Shonen Jump when the English translation went plummeting downhill. I never remember to look up manga or comics whenever I'm online, so I'm lost there.

Right now I'm watching Hellsing since I like the art style.

Do you like DeathNote?

My first introduction to Death Note was when Imagay did the whole, "With my right hand, I'll do such and such, and with my left hand, I'll... EAT A POTATO CHIP. :sparkle sparkle:"

I just kind of had that "wtf" look and decided I'd get into that another time.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

If you want an introduction to the series, you can't go wrong with the live action movies. They follow the general plot from beginning to end with some changes (that some may say are for the better) all wrapped up in two movies. Two extremely good movies. Or you can read the manga, like I did. I've actually never seen the anime.

Movies, hmm? Please tell me they're nothing like Dragonball Evolution.

I fucking raged so hard on that movie.

"Lookit me, I'm Shenron. I'm a silver gecko."

Ugh no. They're Japanese-made and fantastic movies in their own right, without having to be "good anime movies".

Fucking Dragonball Evolution. KILL IT WITH FIRE

Dragonball Evolution made me cry. It destroyed my inner childhood - I had to actually go back and re-watch the Dragonball series until the end of Z (fuck GT).

... I'm in a mood for Godzilla. Hrmm.

Rofl I was playing this, and then my sister just randomly shouted at me, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PLAYING?" from downstairs.

Loud speakers FTW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back