In An Effort To Entertain You (And Myself)

Macca is a really stupid name

He was named after his grandfather who died on his birthday, mere hours before he was born. His grandfather's dying words were, "I hope I made the world a better place for my grandson." His grandfather devoted his life to cancer research.

Seriously.

Way to take it too far you asshole. My granddad was the nicest man, and yet I never got to know of his kindness.

Thanks for reminding me.

Jglass is joking and macca's being a cock sucking douche.

In this case ignore Jglass and always, no matter what he says, ignore Macca

Don't listen to Milenko, he's clearly the biggest troll on this forum. Dod you hear about what he said to the guy a couple of months back who told everyone he had been diagnosed with cancer, something my grandfather spend his life trying to fight? Shows you the amount of class Milenko has.

But seriously Valentine, why take things so far? It went from us joking on the Internet to you basically trashing my family. You took this way too far.

Macca, I would like to apologize for the behavior of both Wicked Valentine and Milenko, they have both treated you very poorly and you don't deserve it. You are a valued member of this community and deserving of nothing but praise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back