• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

In An Effort To Entertain You (And Myself)

Don't listen to Milenko, he's clearly the biggest troll on this forum. Dod you hear about what he said to the guy a couple of months back who told everyone he had been diagnosed with cancer, something my grandfather spend his life trying to fight? Shows you the amount of class Milenko has.

But seriously Valentine, why take things so far? It went from us joking on the Internet to you basically trashing my family. You took this way too far.

i said it once i'll say it again. HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW!?
And by the way, lets reverse rolls here, what if i was anorexic, and you calling me fat me that much more insecure about my weight? but guess what? you didn't know that cause it's the INTERNET!!!!

Thanks JGlass, it's just hard to see people trash someone who was so kind and selfless. I honestly hope those of you who mock him one day have to go through the misfortune of seeing youself or a loved one deal with cancer.

Valentine, just so you know, I have reported you to the mods and requested that you be banned for such vulgar behaviour. I know many of the Staff will feel equally as disgusted as I am by your lack of compassion.

Why must you hurt Macca like this?
Because I really, really don't like him
And by the way, lets reverse rolls here, what if i was anorexic, and you calling me fat me that much more insecure about my weight? but guess what? you didn't know that cause it's the INTERNET!!!!
seriously don't listen to Macca.

Yeah, but that is different. You can make a lifestyle change and do something about your weight or lack of. Nothing can be done to bring back my deceased grandfather, who may I remind you, died just shortly after my birth. And not only that, but very little can be done to help cure cancer at this stage.

I think you should volunteer your time at a cancer clinic and realize, your weight issues are small compared to some of the people suffering in today's world.

Milenko, you seriously need to get a life. How would you like it if your lovely grandmother Beatrice was diagnosed with mouth cancer? I bet you wouldn't be so judging.

Valentine, the fact that you are still not sorry for what you've said proves to me that you need to be banned immediately. Your kind should not be accepted here or anywhere.

Valentine, if you'd like to remove yourself from all this pesky and petty arguing over nothing, I'd suggest getting out of the cage and establishing yourself in the GSD. Or, better yet, since you love wrestling, apply yourself out our resident e-federation known as WZCW.

[/advertising]

By the way Macca I already said I was sorry.

Then i realized you really are an asshole.

And your being much more judgmental than him. The fact that your judging that I'm fat, and that, if your story were true, I'm not remorseful.

You've not shown me one hint of remorse to make me stop judging you.

Now you're calling me an asshole for sticking up to cancer victims. Go figure.

Macca1.jpg

Macca2.jpg

Pretty conclusive if you ask me.

How would I do that? I would need a time machine to go back in time and fill a box with cancerous crabs to shove down Macca's grandfather's throat on Friday at 5:45 PM when the day nurse that was in charge of him ducks out early and before the night nurse has arrived... and I don't have a time machine anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back