The Butterface Syndrome

What I'd do- in your shoes- is get with that girl before she realizes she's way too good for you. Then again, I'm not the type to ask professional wrestling message boards for sex advice.

If you're attracted to her, go for it. If not, don't. There are a lot of women, you'll find one you're attracted to soon enough. Probably in like, an hour from now.

Is she a cunning linguist? Definitely won't need to see her face if she is. Then turn the lights off.

...Milky can, that's why I asked him.

For the record I've never had a religious belief in my life so I'm just wondering what he thinks.

Yes and no. I still have pretty high standard of morals for myself. I don't drink, smoke, pills, drugs (including caffeine), etc. So I wouldn't say there's much of a difference in my lifestyle outside of the occasional hook up which is nice.

I suppose growing up has caused me to believe that's it is a little far fetched

If we are talking strictly hook up here, there isnt really much to discuss.

Prospectives though? May be a bad idea. "Incredible body/sex but im really not into her" is one of the ultimate roads to ruin (for her, anyway).....After you do it once, you will want to keep going back, and meanwhile, she in all likelyhood really likes you. You, on the other hand, are simply having a great time with this amazing body......Like so many others probably have. Don't be one of those others. JMT nailed it.....find the physical attributes you like, ensure she puts them to good use, then really take a very serious look at your guys overall compatability. I had long stated as long as the chick was a 9+ person, I would be wholly ok with an 9+ body and a 6+ face. I dont generally fuck a girls face....and when I do, its not like you can see it.

I have been down that road a few times (the masseuse, the super freak, etc) and it was some of the toughest internal battles to tell them to go on their way, that there was nothing here to be had but trouble.

Obviously, if this is a casual situation, go nuts and enjoy yourself. 98% of the time though, its not that. So proceed with caution.

See that's kind of the thing that bothers me. She's the type of girl that doesn't sleep with a guy unless she really likes the guy. I like her personality for the most part, but I don't know that I would want a long term relationship with her because her lifestyle is a little out of control. She drinks a lot and smokes weed a lot which bothers me.

See that's kind of the thing that bothers me. She's the type of girl that doesn't sleep with a guy unless she really likes the guy. I like her personality for the most part, but I don't know that I would want a long term relationship with her because her lifestyle is a little out of control. She drinks a lot and smokes weed a lot which bothers me.

Then I wouldn't do it, there are plenty of other women out there, many of which probably share a similar lifestyle as you, I'd go after one them. If somewhere down the road this girl decides she wants to cut back on the booze & weed intake to a level you're more comfortable with then maybe you hook up with her.

Yea. You shouldn't have sex with any girl in general whom you know full well you have no potential with, and whom would only have sex with you if she really liked you.

Firstly, I'm glad to see wrestling fans on the Internet are still dragging their knuckles on the cave floor. Seriously some of the language used here is fucking disgusting.

Ignoring all of that, the rule is and always should be to never sleep with anyone for whom it means significantly more or less than it does for you. It will lead to problems.

Firstly, I'm glad to see wrestling fans on the Internet are still dragging their knuckles on the cave floor. Seriously some of the language used here is fucking disgusting.

Ignoring all of that, the rule is and always should be to never sleep with anyone for whom it means significantly more or less than it does for you. It will lead to problems.

White_Knight.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back