Meryl Streep is the biggest overrated film actress in the history of Hollywood.

BaconBits, you gotta help me out here. Spidey's not seeing the real truth about Roman Polanski, and why Meryl Streep supports a rapist like Polanski, who on March 11, 1977, sexually abused a 13-year-old teenage girl, working for him as a model at the time.

Fool, the only help you'll ever get from me is my innate ability to take shitposts like this off topic. It buries your outright stupidity.

I'd like to go snowboarding. Sucks that the winter up this way has been so weak.

Went skiing 3 weeks ago. Had a blast.

Also I don't feel like reading the rest of the thread since Spidey basically ended the discussion with his first reply.

Went skiing 3 weeks ago. Had a blast.

Also I don't feel like reading the rest of the thread since Spidey basically ended the discussion with his first reply.

I'm probably going to have to take a road trip to get on the mountain this year. Can't really see it happening.

And the rest of this thread is cancer. This troll isn't even fun.

Was actually cold in December.

Obligatory global warming actually causes weather to do all sorts of crazy stuff but overall up. Also obligatory response to me of I knew that I was just making a joke asshole. Also, also obligatory Bret Hart.

1. Just because the So-Called President Tweets it, doesn't make it true.

2. Repeating anything the So-Called President Tweets in a way that isn't intended to make fun of him shows your stupidity.

3. Calling someone overrated when you have never seen them act is stupid in literally every way.

4. Obvious Troll is Obvious.

5. Weren't you leaving?

I was going to in order to hype up WrestleRetro starring me, Makaveli31, THTRobTaylor, Shagamania 3:16 and Crocker, in fact, I was even going to bide my time into learning how to start up a wrestling forum site of my own, so I thought I would stay here while I figure out how to set it up.

But back to Meryl Streep, she supported a pedophile rapist named Roman Polanski, and even supported potentially dangerous refugees coming over to our proud home of America.

Anyway, for the likes of Spidey and BaconBits, keep believing in whatever you're indoctrinated with by WrestleZone. Me, Makaveli31, THTRobTaylor, Shag and Crocker will not stoop to the level of allowing ourselves to become indoctrinated.

Crocker doesn't even have the guts to get himself permabanned, I don't know why.

Climate change is real, but it apparently hasn't hit Wisconsin as bad. I was there last week, everything was fine up until a blizzard buried my car.

My basis on her being overrated is that she is overhyped by many people to be this perceived great actress that they portray her as, when in reality that is not the case, she is the type of actress who is someone you would want on your movie sets, but not necessarily someone who you want as your intended main lead and designated moneymaker.

Trust me Spidey, you do not want Streep on your film sets making more money than someone like Dustin Hoffman.

You fucking idiot. How the fuck can you say she's over rated when you've nerve watched any of her fucking films? Are you that thick? Are you a melt? Are you actually so fucking dumb that you're a thick melt?

Why is she over rated? How do you know this if you don't watch any of her films. Why do you spout constant shit. It's you and people like you that are the fucking issue. Forming an opinion on something on the basis of hear say.

You are what you hate. You my friend, are a fucking millennial.

Just read through some of this. Now I will say that Meryl Streep isn't one of my favorite actresses, but I can't follow your assessment. How is she the most overrated actress? You're saying this while also saying that you've never watched a movie with her in it. Now, If I have to pick a movie that I enjoyed with her in it, it would have to be The Deer Hunter (good movie, and Meryl was Oscar nominated in this). She's a decent actress, and while I don't necessarily use Oscar wins to draw me to any particular actor, she must be doing something right to be nominated and win as much as she did.

So let me get this straight.

You don't like an actress because of her political beliefs even though you've never seen any of her movies and don't know her personally?

Now, this may seem a bit hypocritical considering that I've never seen a Meryl Streep movie; but that to me just doesn't make any sense.

So let me get this straight.

You don't like an actress because of her political beliefs even though you've never seen any of her movies and don't know her personally?

Now, this may seem a bit hypocritical considering that I've never seen a Meryl Streep movie; but that to me just doesn't make any sense.
Remember the saying that common sense is a flower that doesn't grow in everyone's garden?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back