Mel

UM no...Go watch the Rams blow another Super Bowl... O wait, they cant even have a winning season...

Pitt fans are too easy. An NFL team led by a rapist, an NHL team led by a cry baby, an MLB team that hasn't been relevant in almost 20 years, and no NBA team.

LOL, a rapist who wasn't charged? Good one, an NHL team led by the best all around player in hockey? Good one...

What does Detroit have outside the Red Wings? What else do they have? A shit football team. I baseball team that underachieves because they have the most overrated coach in MLB history. And a basketball team that's pretty much fading away? Hopefully, y'all will remember Millicic when he's winning Detroit NBA championships.. O wait...

Ahh, another Missouri-ite. That's three of us now...and I think there used to be another, but I don't remember now.

It's weird because in all my time I've explored the internet, this is the only time I've encountered people from the same state as me.

LOL, a rapist who wasn't charged? Good one, an NHL team led by the best all around player in hockey? Good one...

What does Detroit have outside the Red Wings? What else do they have? A shit football team. I baseball team that underachieves because they have the most overrated coach in MLB history. And a basketball team that's pretty much fading away? Hopefully, y'all will remember Millicic when he's winning Detroit NBA championships.. O wait...
*cough cough*

You skipped me.

Lol. It's way to easy to get you riled up. The Pistons were the best eastern conference team the last decade, the Tigers made a World Series recently, and the Lions.... well we used to have Barry Sanders. That's enough for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back