• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mel

Yeah, but what exactly are your work duties? I mean, I highly doubt "find spare time to dink around on the internet" is on the "to-do" list.

I work in the distribution department. For the past oh, 3-4 months, all of our supplies come from a warehouse, with us only having a limited set of supplies. On the weekend the warehouse closes anywhere from 2:30-4:30 PM. So I have nothing to pick or deliver, unless I get a call from a department for an item we do carry. Then at about 4:30ish I go and scan items that the warehouse will pick and send over for the day shift to put away, which takes about 45 minutes to do.

[youtube]XlBckyRM77E[/youtube]

This is what i want to say to Mel in a nice way.

:icon_confused: Sooo.. its roughly 1 and a half - 2 inches in total size. Barely round enough to do any pleasure and slightly stubby looking? I'm sure she'll take that under advisement. :lmao:

As a former woman myself, I'd like to hopefully be the first "female" to say (if another girl hasn't posted yet and I don't want to check through SO many pages), welcome to the forums, girlfriend!

The kitchen's over there. :p

:icon_confused: Sooo.. its roughly 1 and a half - 2 inches in total size. Barely round enough to do any pleasure and slightly stubby looking? I'm sure she'll take that under advisement. :lmao:

Dammit i put myself in the shit didn't i, it was only meant as a joke, but im not gonna go post penis pics...i'd get banned and it would be odd since this is a male dominated forum.

The kitchen's over there. :p

1237859497102.jpg

1222see-that-get-back-in-kitchen.jpg

imagine-making-me-a-sandwich.thumbnail.png

women-have-smaller-feet-women-feet-kitchen-demotivational-poster-1247758446.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member