• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mel

Be careful Mel, you don't live across the pond from Will, actually not far at all :lmao:

LAWLZ, I didn't even realize she was from the same State as you. Well fuck all, thats not even a 6 hour drive.

:glare: She is 19 though, :rolleyes: clearly way too old.

EDIT: Wait, BC - is this Mel your girl from all those pictures?

LAWLZ, I didn't even realize she was from the same State as you. Well fuck all, thats not even a 6 hour drive.

:glare: She is 19 though, :rolleyes: clearly way too old.

EDIT: Wait, BC - is this Mel your girl from all those pictures?
Clearly:lmao:and no I've never met her before, I didn't even know she was a she at first(Mel) I'm pretty sure the girl from my pics has lady parts.

Nope. Me and Blue haven't met each other at all.

Clearly:lmao:and no I've never met her before, I didn't even know she was a she at first(Mel) I'm pretty sure the girl from my pics has lady parts.

I sense another attempt at a Mid-West Meet-Up.

And obviously ours would be the best because.. you know.. it wouldn't be filled with all males. :glare: Not saying the other meet-ups were gay, just saying there was a LOT of sausage involved and not a lot of anything else.

I sense another attempt at a Mid-West Meet-Up.

And obviously ours would be the best because.. you know.. it wouldn't be filled with all males. :glare: Not saying the other meet-ups were gay, just saying there was a LOT of sausage involved and not a lot of anything else.
Jersey Triad? I'm sure NorCal made up alot of that sausage.

Well at least there won't be a murder, although I do think Game Rage and Nate would have been hilarious to see in person. Honestly I don't know if I could have put up with Rage either.

Well at least there won't be a murder, although I do think Game Rage and Nate would have been hilarious to see in person. Honestly I don't know if I could have put up with Rage either.

Nate lives near me? I had no clue.

Also, no offense but.. I had no clue the under-belly of WZ took up the middle of the Country.

Will, BC, Mel, Nate, Rage. *sigh* That's like the Flock of WZ. (I'm obviously Raven and you're my Saturn. Nate's Lodi. Rage can be Riggs.)

Without Sly, our group seems pretty lack-luster beyond me. ;)

Traditional%20Cotton%20Cut%20End%20Wet%20Mop.jpg

Sexy.

I've not said hi to Mel. Please forgive me. You asked what the buttfuck was going on. :lmao: Ahhhhh at 20 I still have the heart and humor of a kid. I love it.

Bryan Danielson possibly got released. :( :( :(

Actually, he did. He was "too graphic" for PG television. :( Stupid McMahon and his rules! There goes my invasion excitement.

I've not said hi to Mel. Please forgive me. You asked what the buttfuck was going on. :lmao: Ahhhhh at 20 I still have the heart and humor of a kid. I love it.

FFFFTbuttfuck. Don't worry, I've got the same kind of humor at times. But, on the dilly dally (what does that even mean?), nice to meet you. :)

FFFFTbuttfuck. Don't worry, I've got the same kind of humor at times. But, on the dilly dally (what does that even mean?), nice to meet you. :)

Apparently dilly dally means to dawdle or waste time. :shrug:

Likewise. Blue says you are funny, and after seeing buttfuck in that way, I agree.

The nXt story will still be exciting...it'll just have the air of "What Could Have Been" hanging over it :(

The nXt story will still be exciting...it'll just have the air of "What Could Have Been" hanging over it :(

I try not to think about what might have been. 'Cause that was then, and we have taken different roads.

CURSE THAT SONG.

Also, I hear that McMahon wants to rehire him, actually, when the whole blaze of the choking passes over. Apparently someone in high regard in the business didn't like the fact that he did that. Stupid douche.

Even worse are the people on this board claiming it wasn't PG.

TV-PG is approximate to PG-13.

The Simpsons is TV-PG.

People are just dippy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back