• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mel

I remember when I was younger, I went to sleep on a Friday at like, 3 or 4 in the afternoon, woke up around the same time on Saturday, and had no idea an entire day had passed.

When I sleep, I really sleep. Rofl.

I remember when I was younger, I went to sleep on a Friday at like, 3 or 4 in the afternoon, woke up around the same time on Saturday, and had no idea an entire day had passed.

When I sleep, I really sleep. Rofl.

Holy shit, I struggle to sleep longer than 10 hours, I love sleeping and all but I'm not the person to just lie there when I'm registering everything around me but still kinda snoozing.

Yeah. Except back then, I could fall asleep when I was tired. Now if I'm tired, I have to lie still for two something hours before I'll finally conk out.

Yeah. Except back then, I could fall asleep when I was tired. Now if I'm tired, I have to lie still for two something hours before I'll finally conk out.

I'm not old or anything but even I lost that feat now, I used to be simply unable to sleep as long as I had the sound of music in my ears, can't do that for shit now, if I sit in the train going to school and I'm tired, I will struggle to stay awake.

But then again I've never been much of the late night person neither, I have my times but the longest I've been up to was 4.30 when counting actual sleep, or a 40 hours no sleep period.

I'm not old or anything but even I lost that feat now, I used to be simply unable to sleep as long as I had the sound of music in my ears, can't do that for shit now, if I sit in the train going to school and I'm tired, I will struggle to stay awake.

Yeah, that's the thing that's preventing me from sleeping now. If I can't get a thought, image or song out of my head before I lay down, I'm fucked. But since I'm most active during the night, that's also another reason why it's a lot easier for me to sleep during the day.

On a completely separate note, I hate when you dream about what your day is going to be like when you wake up.

Yeah, that's the thing that's preventing me from sleeping now. If I can't get a thought, image or song out of my head before I lay down, I'm fucked. But since I'm most active during the night, that's also another reason why it's a lot easier for me to sleep during the day.

I can fall asleep while thinking etc. but I just can't when there's music in my ears, or well I couldn't, I have it at times now.

On a completely separate note, I hate when you dream about what your day is going to be like when you wake up.

Don't believe I've tried that, but I do remember one time dreaming I had forgotten to set my alarm, and got up 3 hours late, so I actually woke up and reacted, getting up, looking at my clock, got wide awake to see it saying "3:20" and I was like "FUCKING HELL".

Don't believe I've tried that, but I do remember one time dreaming I had forgotten to set my alarm, and got up 3 hours late, so I actually woke up and reacted, getting up, looking at my clock, got wide awake to see it saying "3:20" and I was like "FUCKING HELL".

I think I had a dream similar to that. Except I was pleased I had forgotten I set my alarm, so when it turned out it actually was, I was startled enough I almost fell out of the bed.

I had expected a nice late-in morning. :(

I think I had a dream similar to that. Except I was pleased I had forgotten I set my alarm, so when it turned out it actually was, I was startled enough I almost fell out of the bed.

I had expected a nice late-in morning. :(

With my current working on education and everything and it not being the basic school and shit, I can't exactly just take a day off if I want to, so I couldn't let myself get up 3 hours late, especially due to it taking like 1 hour to get to school.

I can't wait till I get a drivers license and a car, then I can sleep like 30 - 60 minutes longer.

I can't even sleep when I'm tired. It always takes me a while to stop thinking, and then I don't sleep for very long.

I can relate to the sun thing. It's just so warm and it makes me sleepy. Then I usually lose my place in my book.

You too? :( Usually something fucks me over so I have to start all over again. >.>; Smoke alarm went off yesterday. ...This morning. I can't keep track anymore.

You too? :( Usually something fucks me over so I have to start all over again. >.>; Smoke alarm went off yesterday. ...This morning. I can't keep track anymore.

Sometimes I'm a fucking ****** while trying to fall asleep, so I roll over when I think I'm about to and then I'm awake again. :disappointed:

I sleep like the dead. I could sleep on a sewer grate, I could sleep on a pile of rocks, I love sleep probably more than anyone I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back