Mel

I just got done reading two of the most pointless forums EVER, so I'm probably going to go soon, too.

... after I read one more.

Jesus. I feel like I just got blind sided by the derp bus. I just read through this entire thread and (now that I'm not fucked on meds) I can't believe how - for lack of a better term right now - ******ed I was in here and The Cage.

So WZ got a new female. Does this one talk wrestling, or is she just for show as well?

That's for you to decide. If you really were curious of it, go and look at my non-spam posts in the wrestling threads. If not, don't expect me to consider trying to "impress" you in here.

That's for you to decide. If you really were curious of it, go and look at my non-spam posts in the wrestling threads. If not, don't expect me to consider trying to "impress" you in here.

Uhm, did I fucking tell you to impress me? No. I just asked a fucking question, holy shit.

Either you're a fan of wrestling, or you're here because a friend who's a member asked you to join and shoot the shit. Or both, even. How hard is that to say?

Instead I get slightly chewed out with how you aren't looking to impress someone. Well good for you. I'll check out some of your posts later, but I'm pretty sure all you had to say was.. "yeah, I like wrestling."

Uhm, did I fucking tell you to impress me? No. I just asked a fucking question, holy shit.

Either you're a fan of wrestling, or you're here because a friend who's a member asked you to join and shoot the shit. Or both, even. How hard is that to say?

Instead I get slightly chewed out with how you aren't looking to impress someone. Well good for you. I'll check out some of your posts later, but I'm pretty sure all you had to say was.. "yeah, I like wrestling."

What are you talking about? I wasn't chewing you out at all; if making a response while trying to be semi-serious for a moment is considered chewing you out, Jesus I'd hate to see what rant you'd go on if I really did.

If not, don't expect me to consider trying to "impress" you in here.

If this is what threw you off the edge, big guy, then let me clarify as obviously you read too far into the context of what I said, and the transition of mood got blown the fuck up.

I wasn't making a declaration of me not giving a shit to impress anyone - I actually do want to impress people. But this is, obviously, not the place for making an attempt at impression, as obviously no one takes shit seriously in here. I was going along with "light-heart joke", so back up a moment. Man.

What are you talking about? I wasn't chewing you out at all; if making a response while trying to be semi-serious for a moment is considered chewing you out, Jesus I'd hate to see what rant you'd go on if I really did.

You tossed out some remark about "impressing" me, when I never asked or told you to do so.

At any rate, not to continue this back and forth beration, mainly because I didn't come in here to pick a fight with you - you seem like a good poster. (going off one post, anyways)

Its nice to see someone new, that talks as well as you do for wrestling, posting.

You tossed out some remark about "impressing" me, when I never asked or told you to do so.

I've read some of your own posts that impress me, so yes, I would like to impress you but this obviously wasn't really the place for that to happen; I just decided to be the obvious blonde and point it out (not really sure why).

At any rate, not to continue this back and forth beration, mainly because I didn't come in here to pick a fight with you - you seem like a good poster. (going off one post, anyways)

Its nice to see someone new, that talks as well as you do for wrestling, posting.

But thanks. I like to think my posts are faring well against what other people manage to come up with.

I didn't mean to come off bitchy, if I did. So, excuse me for any misunderstandings I've thrown out.

I've read some of your own posts that impress me, so yes, I would like to impress you but this obviously wasn't really the place for that to happen; I just decided to be the obvious blonde and point it out (not really sure why).

Look, I'm honored and all that for you to think you need to impress me, or want to. But seriously, you don't have to. You don't need or have to impress anyone. Just post. Come here for the fun of it, and enjoy the conversation.

I'm not better than anyone else, and no one else is better than anyone else. So impressing specific people is uncalled for and not needed in my opinion.

Again, for whatever its worth to you - thanks for the compliment and the high regard.

But thanks. I like to think my posts are faring well against what other people manage to come up with.

Well, considering your posts are more put together and better than some long-time members.. yeah, I'd say you're on the right path.

I didn't mean to come off bitchy, if I did. So, excuse me for any misunderstandings I've thrown out.

In all fairness, it could be half and half. I took it as bitchy, but I'm also not in a good mood. So I'm sure I could mistake a lot of things.

Look, I'm honored and all that for you to think you need to impress me, or want to. But seriously, you don't have to. You don't need or have to impress anyone. Just post. Come here for the fun of it, and enjoy the conversation.

Well, I know. But there's always that satisfied feeling when you know that you've impressed someone with your opinion on a subject, whether or not you wanted to in the first place - especially if it's from someone you know is competent and has their shit together in the head (which some people on here I question about).

In all fairness, it could be half and half. I took it as bitchy, but I'm also not in a good mood. So I'm sure I could mistake a lot of things.

Possibly. It's about four in the morning for me, and I'm crabby from lack of sleep. Which I plan to remedy now. It was nice to speak to you Will, and hopefully next time we'll both be in better moods. :)

I love Will. He's so honest it's amazing. Reminds me of myself with a bit more cunt thrown in for good measure.

If you had some cunt added you could sink ships with your odor, Danny.

Jesus. I feel like I just got blind sided by the derp bus. I just read through this entire thread and (now that I'm not fucked on meds) I can't believe how - for lack of a better term right now - ******ed I was in here and The Cage.

Imagine the shit you could do as the driver. *Drives to a prison* We's at the People Zoo, kids!

DAAAH I WAN PET DA MESIKINS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back