Mel

Dragonball Evolution made me cry. It destroyed my inner childhood - I had to actually go back and re-watch the Dragonball series until the end of Z (fuck GT).

... I'm in a mood for Godzilla. Hrmm.

You need to watch DB Kai. The rerecorded dialogue for Raditz made him sound like the most badass DB character of all fucking time.

You need to watch DB Kai. The rerecorded dialogue for Raditz made him sound like the most badass DB character of all fucking time.

I actually was watching DBZ Kai for a bit. I remember thinking to myself, "I'll try watching in it's Japanese form first," but then Goku sounded like a five year old girl with a broken knee. So that ended awful quick.

I'll have to check that song out. For some reason, despite my laid-back and cheerful (mostly) demeanor, I really like darker lyrics and sounds. I rather like stalking songs, as long as they aren't too freaky. I guess I'm just odd :shrug:

What kind of music do you like? Any favorite bands?

Skillet is decent, and good luck.

Yeah, I haven't listened to too many of their songs yet. So far I'm obsessed with Whispers in the Dark and Comatose. They're still new to me.

Why aren't there any interesting threads? :(

I'll have to check that song out. For some reason, despite my laid-back and cheerful (mostly) demeanor, I really like darker lyrics and sounds. I rather like stalking songs, as long as they aren't too freaky. I guess I'm just odd

What kind of music do you like? Any favorite bands?

LOL I can go for mostly any type of music. The thing with me is, the lyrics never matter. At first. If the beat doesn't catch my taste, then I abandon the song - whether or not the lyrics are good. I always judge by the music first. I don't really have any favorite bands at the time, as I'm kind of stretched out, so I suppose you could consider Hollywood Undead, Skillet, Trivium and Egypt Central what I'm into right now.

I do love the more dark, sad songs though. They always put me in a good mood.

I LOVE "Hero". I loved it before it was the Rumble theme, and I still love it. Great song, great lyrics.

Skillet's alright, but since the rumble everyone has overrated them. There are some good topics here, but along with some head scratchers.

I would have never even bothered with Skillet if it weren't for Monster from Smackdown vs RAW 2010. That's what inspired me to look them up.

I can't find a good non-spam topic to post on that actually catches my interest. I can't stay at 20 posts forever!

Too bad there's the rule about bumping threads. I could link you to some of the old ones I've made and see if they caught your interest. :p Probably still could...

LOL, Blue, were you there when Sasori kept trying to preach Straight Edge to the Bar Room? :lmao:

I would have never even bothered with Skillet if it weren't for Monster from Smackdown vs RAW 2010. That's what inspired me to look them up.

I can't find a good non-spam topic to post on that actually catches my interest. I can't stay at 20 posts forever!
I was in the same situation when I was around 20 posts, I was chattin with Lee about it and he gave me this advice....

Find a section you care about and start there, then move on to other sections. Also said it's a wrestling forum, just have fun.

I took his advice.

Then head to the video games section

Too bad there's the rule about bumping threads. I could link you to some of the old ones I've made and see if they caught your interest. :p Probably still could...

LOL, Blue, were you there when Sasori kept trying to preach Straight Edge to the Bar Room? :lmao:
Idk who that is but it wouldn't have been pretty if I was.
I will only allow myself to join that Straight Edge Society if he lives up to his looks and turns water into wine and returns from the dead. :icon_neutral:

I'll stick with Jesus:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back