Mel

Lol. It's way to easy to get you riled up. The Pistons were the best eastern conference team the last decade, the Tigers made a World Series recently, and the Lions.... well we used to have Barry Sanders. That's enough for me.

Best thing Detroit has ever had. Championships be damned. That man was fucking fun to watch, even if he was carving up my team's defense. He was the anti Brett Favre for me (in the 90's/most of the last decade). Rival team, didn't care if he busted an 75 yard TD run by running about 180 yards side to side and backwards on the field.

Aw... Red rep? You cunt. Let's see though, 9 years since the last time my worst team was in a championship game but 20 something years since yours has even won half their games?

Who cares? They got stuck in shitty ownership. An owner that only cared for snaking idiots out of there money. Then they decided to build a new attraction, then when it wore off they got rid of ownership and are only looking up. Yes, they had 20 years of losing, but they also had some of the best years in baseball history... You know what the good thing about hitting rock bottom? The only way is up... They have pieces, McCutchen is very good, Walker is going to be very good. Tabata is a special player. Alvarez is a special player. They have other special pieces. Give this like another four years and you wont be saying this... :p

Lol. It's way to easy to get you riled up. The Pistons were the best eastern conference team the last decade, the Tigers made a World Series recently, and the Lions.... well we used to have Barry Sanders. That's enough for me.

The Tigers made a WS, didn't they lose? The Pistons are now fading to mediocrity... And having Barry Sanders? Congratulations, too bad he can't do anything for you now...

Who cares? They got stuck in shitty ownership. An owner that only cared for snaking idiots out of there money. Then they decided to build a new attraction, then when it wore off they got rid of ownership and are only looking up. Yes, they had 20 years of losing, but they also had some of the best years in baseball history... You know what the good thing about hitting rock bottom? The only way is up... They have pieces, McCutchen is very good, Walker is going to be very good. Tabata is a special player. Alvarez is a special player. They have other special pieces. Give this like another four years and you wont be saying this... :p
You're too easy.

My best friend is from Saint Louis... Okay, he was born in Saint Louis but moved here when he was lke a month old...

Oh really? I thought you were St. Louis area. Well, you're better off. I was actually in Independence a couple months ago. Our volleyball team won the State Championship, and we visited the Truman Library. Pretty cool.
I meant Nate was from there, I live in Lake St. Louis.
The Tigers made a WS, didn't they lose? The Pistons are now fading to mediocrity... And having Barry Sanders? Congratulations, too bad he can't do anything for you now...
*cough cough*

Isn't it wonderful when people can't take criticism of their home state's teams and manage to find every excuse for their faults, but they can freely bash everyone else?

Not that I'm a sports fan, of course.

Your face is lame.

Are you kids still saying that?

Ahh, gotcha. Well, he's better off than you.

Truth be told, I made the post before I knew you had posted in it, I just got through the first 4 or so pages and decided it was the worst wate of life I have ever commited

Yes they lost but I'm fine with that considering how bad they were before that. The Pistons stay at the top was nice but everything has to come to an end, they will be back up there soon enough though. And even though Barry can't do anything now, it's nice to know that arguably the greatest running back of all time played his entire career here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back