Mel

I do. I think I use the same cord for GC, N64, and SNES, since the guy I bought the SNES from used an R/F adapter or something.

I do. I think I use the same cord for GC, N64, and SNES, since the guy I bought the SNES from used an R/F adapter or something.

I'm the same and I use a red/white yellow to scart cable for my snes

Nice of Nintendo to standardize their A/V cables. Makes things a little bit easier.

They need to hurry up and make cordless AV connectors. Make them like they did the Wavebird. I don't know if that's possible, but it would be awesome.

Nice of Nintendo to standardize their A/V cables. Makes things a little bit easier.

They need to hurry up and make cordless AV connectors. Make them like they did the Wavebird. I don't know if that's possible, but it would be awesome.

I don't think it's possible yet but that would be pretty damn good. Incidentally 50% of wavebirds UK sales have been since the wii was released.

The Wavebird was the best wireless controller until the new generation of consoles came out, hands down. Still is fairly excellent.

What, are you joking, Lee? You dare besmirch the name of the BOOMERANG 64?

:lmao: You're right, but the Wavebird was just perfect. It may help that the Gamecube controller was fanfreakintastic.

What, are you joking, Lee? You dare besmirch the name of the BOOMERANG 64?

:lmao: You're right, but the Wavebird was just perfect. It may help that the Gamecube controller was fanfreakintastic.

The best controller eeeeeeeeeeeeever

I'd definitely say it's up there. It's a really comfortable controller, though the C-Stick was a little hard to use when OOT. I remember when people first saw it, they were taken abac, but in practice it just worked so well.

I'd definitely say it's up there. It's a really comfortable controller, though the C-Stick was a little hard to use when OOT. I remember when people first saw it, they were taken abac, but in practice it just worked so well.

Of course because OOT was designed for the C stick to be the C buttons on the N64

Well yeah. When the only complaint you can find for a controller is that it's hard to use for a game that wasn't designed for it, it must be a good controller.

You guys should play better games...where's the love for shit like Yakuza, Fatal Frame, and Silent Hill? Now THOSE are some awesome fucking games.

yakuza is brilliant, as is silent hill...never heard of fatal frame

Lee...you've never heard of Fatal Frame? I am disappoint. And, yes, it is the game where you need to capture ghosts' spirits by taking pictures of them.

I don't doubt that Final Fantasy and Zelda are good franchises...I'm just a huge mark for action adventure. In fact, they're the only games that I'll play on game consoles.

Lee...you've never heard of Fatal Frame? I am disappoint. And, yes, it is the game where you need to capture ghosts' spirits by taking pictures of them.

Sounds like Project Zero...now that's a damn good game

I can't even get into the Final Fantasy thing thanks to everyone at my high school blowing that shit WAY out of proportion. People would actually try coming to school dressed up as the characters, and would never. Shut. Up about it. They just completely ruined the franchise for me.

I actually wanted to try out Fatal Frame; it seemed interesting. I'll have to look up the system that it's for.

Fatal Frame and Project Zero are the same I think.

Wait, you probably already knew that. :suspic:

The only "scary" game I've really played was a brilliant independent one called Whispers in the Woods. Scary as all hell that one was, through use of atmosphere, psychology, and the fear of the unknown.

So you mentioned yesterday you like anime. Any particular shows?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back