Mel

I haven't played Arkham Asylum yet either. I need a Gamefly account or something. And also something that makes days fifty hours long.

Well I grew up being the only girl on my block, so I was surrounded by guys most of my life. I took up their habits (other than one of them turning out gay)?

Well, I was playing Red Dead Redemption, but I beat that a bit ago (three days total). Then I was trying out the Grand Theft Auto IV, and then I beat that in three days. I'm restarting Batman: Arkham Asylum because it's been a while since I played it (forgot the controls).

I don't play interesting games much with most of my focus on working out. :p

That much is true

Doesn't matter if it's all a persona, the person is still funny and fun to talk to.

JEESH

I have a GameFly, so I don't have a reason to buy games anymore unless it's something REALLY good that I don't want to give up.

I'm also very gullible with games. For example; if they have a horse or dragon involved, I'll immediately want it, no matter how shitty (which resulted in an embarrassing moment for me when I was younger and I bought a Barbie game. Ugh. Good thing I sold it later).

Which reminds me, I need to start Dragon Age all over again, too. FFFFT too many games to go through.

Mel is short for MelodicLullaby. Durkadurkadurk

Are you a Nintendo person at all? Yoshi counts as a dragon. ;)

I still have SNES and Nintendo 64. I could never get rid of those.

... Now I just remembered I need to finish Zelda. Stop reminding me of my games!

NEVAAAAH

I have an SNES. It broke, so now I emulate. My N64 works perfectly though, but I like to emulate that as well.

The systems I have are:
• SEGA
• Super Nintendo
• Nintendo 64
• Playstation
• Playstation 2
• GameCube
• XBox360
• Gameboy (and Colour)
• Nintendo DS
• Wii

... I can't remember right now if I have anymore.

The systems I have are:
• SEGA
• Super Nintendo
• Nintendo 64
• Playstation
• Playstation 2
• GameCube
• XBox360
• Gameboy (and Colour)
• Nintendo DS
• Wii

... I can't remember right now if I have anymore.

Sega WHAT?! Sega wasn't a console, it was a company making four main stream consoles, a hand held and a couple of random ones.

I have the same list plus PS3 (for my house) and a NES and GBA

NEVAAAAH

I have an SNES. It broke, so now I emulate. My N64 works perfectly though, but I like to emulate that as well.

Why do you prefer emulation? COnsole is 10000000000x better

How the hell HAVEN'T you finished Zelda, incidentally which one?

Well, because I had a really bad incident when I was six against Queen Ghoma. Interesting story, really. I was in the damn dungeon where she was held, went into first person view because the ****** went up on the wall and I couldn't find her. Turned around and her giant ass red eye took up my entire TV screen. I ended up simultaneously pausing the screen while screaming, jumped back in my chair with enough force that it fell backwards and I hit my head on the wall. I ran outta the room and it took me a few minutes to come back and turn the system off.

But it made me paranoid as shit to play the game until I eventually forgot about it. When I did start it back up, I had just gotten my XBox360, so I didn't stick to it for long before I decided to explore my new system (damn you Assassin's Creed).

because I don't like to get out all the wires and console, I don't own some of the games (Sin and Punishment, for example), and my SNES is broken. Plus PJ64 smooths things out to make them look prettier on my monitor than on my TV, which isn't a very good TV.

So to answer my question of which Zelda game it was OOT

because I don't like to get out all the wires and console, I don't own some of the games (Sin and Punishment, for example), and my SNES is broken. Plus PJ64 smooths things out to make them look prettier on my monitor than on my TV, which isn't a very good TV.

I actually lost the cords to my N64 and had to use the ones for my GameCube instead. At least I've got less cords now...

But pads man!

Funnily enough, the opposite happened to me. Don't know where my GC A/V cord got to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back