Mel

Oh, I just hate my real life name.

MelodicLullaby was a result of not being creative. I'm not sure what I'll change it to yet.

Oh, I used to listen to that station. But I've fallen out of the radio music for a few years now. I'm not too interested into the whole media thing (I don't know most artists' names that debut in common music nowadays).

Yeah well I meant her WZ name because she talked about wanting to get fifty posts for the name change yesterday.

GAWSH

GAWSH, DOC. You're awesome.

I'm obsessed with masks right now, so I'm thinking something along the lines of that. I'm just not sure what. One of my friends suggested Masquerade or Harlequin. :shrug:

Masquerade FTW. I once made a character (female) called that. She also had a cool hat, and checkered shoes. And blue hair. And she shot people with her orchestra laser that was powered with music powah.

Or you could be Mask☆DeMasque

"☆" = *jazzhands*

No, but then again you are obsessed with masks....something to hide?

Masquerade FTW. I once made a character (female) called that. She also had a cool hat, and checkered shoes. And blue hair. And she shot people with her orchestra laser that was powered with music powah.

Or you could be Mask☆DeMasque

"☆" = *jazzhands*

... LOL. Power to the music. I'm kind of leaning toward Masquerade, and the only reason I'm actually considering Harlequin is because of Assassin's Creed's new character (ffff video game nerding).

No, but then again you are obsessed with masks....something to hide?

... You shall never know.

AND you like videogames (and I saw you like anime as well earlier)?! Awesome. I actually haven't played Assassin's Creed yet. There are just too many games to play, and not enough time. Or money. What are you playing right now?

STFU, Blue. I will fuck you with a rake.

I'm not being a fucking creepy guy. :suspic: Just talking to her.

Youpeople :disappointed:

Well I grew up being the only girl on my block, so I was surrounded by guys most of my life. I took up their habits (other than one of them turning out gay)?

Well, I was playing Red Dead Redemption, but I beat that a bit ago (three days total). Then I was trying out the Grand Theft Auto IV, and then I beat that in three days. I'm restarting Batman: Arkham Asylum because it's been a while since I played it (forgot the controls).

I don't play interesting games much with most of my focus on working out. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back