Live Discussion: RAW 8/11/2008

Seriously, any of you who didn't think that was awesome, go watch the Olympics or something. That was severely unexpected, and I'm loving how fresh and exciting things have gotten over the last couple of months. This just added to it.

I think this is awesome. Although I too wanted to see Kane dawn the mask once more, this swerve is just deliciously interesting.

So Rey Mysterio is...dead? I'm sure that just means that the character is "dead", but I'm still a bit confused. Rey's been scarred and damaged beyond compare? This should lead to one (hopefully) interesting storyline.

I just hate how the announcers aren't acknowledging this discovery at all.

I'm sorry, you must have mistaken the man in the ring as someone who matches well with a cruiserweight. When in fact, the man in the ring is nearly 7 feet tall and is a heavyweight, who matches better with someone like Kennedy or Jericho.

Rey Mysterio coming back to fued with Kane makes my wee wee soft.

Well according to Kane, Rey is dead. I'm not sure where this is going, maybe to a match but maybe not. I say give it a chance. Don't be pissed off because you didn't get what you wanted. Had it been Kane's masked I'm sure you would have been one of the guys that would have complained it was predictable.

They hired M Night Shamalan to write for RAW. I fuckin know it!

What a twist!

twist.jpg

Yeah that was great because no one saw it coming. I hate when wrestling fans do that. Hypocrytes

I'm hungry.

So like,did Regal just squash Noble? I'm listening only at this point...anyone think they'll let Priceless win the championship back so early? I hope so.

Makes the titles look shittier than usual though.

I think this is awesome. Although I too wanted to see Kane dawn the mask once more, this swerve is just deliciously interesting.

So Rey Mysterio is...dead? I'm sure that just means that the character is "dead", but I'm still a bit confused. Rey's been scarred and damaged beyond compare? This should lead to one (hopefully) interesting storyline.

I just hate how the announcers aren't acknowledging this discovery at all.

Unless Rey really is having contract issues with the WWE and is quitting. This could be the last time we ever hear of Mysterio on WWE broadcasting, and we're just left to insinuate that Kane killed Mysterio.

Which is fine by me anyway... I don't like Rey at all.

Give it time, let the storyline progress, it's not over yet, people should wait and see where they go with this before they shit all over it

Can't take it. I was just about to say I'd give it time to see what they do with it. LOL

I'm not dissappointed in the storyline, I'm dissappointed cuz I (just like most people) were hoping to get the old masked Kane back.

Beyond lame. Way to screw up a good storyline WWE!

Also the problem with marks is they blindly cheer over any swerve no matter how lame it is. Just because it's a swerve doesn't mean its a good one and doesn't mean you have to cheer for it. Some people will cheer for a floating turd.

The storyline isn't over yet. Let it end first before you declare it lame.

No, I'm one of those guys that thinks the only way Kane can be a serious belt contender again is if he goes back to the psycho mass murderer-type persona under the mask.

I've believed this since the Edge/Lita/Kane storyline.

Yup, havnt been happy with Kane for that long. :( He deserves better.. I mean, even Mark friggin Henry is a world champion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back