Live Discussion: RAW 7/7/2008

This crowd sucks. Don't gauge this crowds reactions. No response ever for HBK.

Dumb coon-asses. I'm ashamed to have family from Baton Rouge.

This has been a terrible crowd tonight. And, quite honestly, I think the show deserves a bad crowd tonight. I haven't been all that excited by tonight's show.

i love how dumbasses are saying punk is getting no pop yet michaels isn't getting one either neither is jericho
That's because they're not doing anything to get a pop, they're exchanging personal comments. The crowd isn't making noise because they are listening.

Don't call me a dumbass because the crowd is actually into a segment.

Who thinks it's going to be Cena with the win (again being the #1 contender because he's the poster child)?

My vote is bor Glen Jacobs (Kane)

The crowd was only dead once Punk wrestled.

no i heard some CM Punk chants i'm saying this crowd just really sucks. There not popping for Jericho or Michaels
nothing
Jericho is insulting them and all you hear is a group of smarks screaming Y2J.

So before you and the weird dude with a email address for a name start bashing punk. just STFU and enjoy the show.you can post 20 posts about punk not getting crowd reaction we got it. you don't like him
you don't need to keep telling us

Who thinks it's going to be Cena with the win (again being the #1 contender because he's the poster child)?

My vote is bor Glen Jacobs (Kane)
I don't see it being Cena, unless they are wanting to put the title back on Cena.

Cena would completely show up Punk, in terms of crowd response. The WWE wants to avoid doing to Punk what happened to Cena, so they put him in feuds with "bad guys" first. First JBL, and then Snitsky.

I see JBL vs. Punk at The Bash.

This crowd really has been kind of quiet all night. I don't think blaming Punk is all that. I think he has done pretty well tonight, but it is tough for anyone to get anything out of the crowd in a squash vs. Snitsky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back