• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: RAW 7/7/2008

Hey guys. Been watching Raw tonight and so far I'm entertained. I must say I am very pleased with this feud between Cena and JBL. Very funny stuff on the part of Cena

LOL, EVERYONE gets a token win over Snitsky.

But most guys get some kind of crowd reaction when they do it.

Not in my book they don't. People didn't care just 'cause it was Snitsky and the match meant shit. If Punk pins a legit contender in a match in question, he'll get a pop.

I heard something when I checked RAW out just to see what reaction he got. I turned after I heard.

052-M-186%20Nickel%20Cricket.jpg

Hmmm. Seems even the crickets dont care enough to show up, so they send stand ins.

:lol: Nice one.

Anyone think the blowoff match for the Y2J-HBK feud will be at Sslam?

crap, how do I change that, It should have just been CRMORSE

If you ask nicely after ten posts and don't make an ass of yourself, the mods will let you. There is a thread for it.

Of course, if you're a douchebag, they'll just ban you. Either way, enjoy the spam and flames direct to your inbox.

well people cant complain about the lack of pops in punk's match with snitsky, Ive only heard the crowd react to one snitsky match....and that was against jeff hardy

Not in my book they don't. People didn't care just 'cause it was Snitsky and the match meant shit. If Punk pins a legit contender in a match in question, he'll get a pop.
Are you trying to tell me that if Cena, HHH, HBK, Batista, etc. had been in that match they wouldn't have gotten a pop?

Because you're wrong because I've seen Cena vs. Snitsky a couple of different times and Cena got pops.

This crowd sucks. Don't gauge this crowds reactions. No response ever for HBK.

Dumb coon-asses. I'm ashamed to have family from Baton Rouge.

Are you trying to tell me that if Cena, HHH, HBK, Batista, etc. had been in that match they wouldn't have gotten a pop?

Because you're wrong because I've seen Cena vs. Snitsky a couple of different times and Cena got pops.

Oh absolutely, the total silence was a tad alarming, but all I am saying is you can't expect much from the crowd in a match Punk is expected to win against a non-challenger.

Oh absolutely, the total silence was a tad alarming, but all I am saying is you can't expect much from the crowd in a match Punk is expected to win against a non-challenger.
Well, believe me, I don't want the Raw champion to not get a response. But, the fact is that he did not. And we both know that if it had been one of the guys I named, they would have gotten their response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back